Filling up of position(s) for engagement as Project Assistant-II/-III As for sponsored project taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position(s) of Project Assistant-II /- III on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under
1. Title of the Position.: Project Assistant II
2. Title of the Project : Design and development of Indigenous Strain Portfolio for the production of Penicillin (PenV-IP)
3. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications Candidates with M. Pharm.,B.Tech. /B.E /M.Sc.Degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Computational biology/ Chemical Engineering/ Biological engineering/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical or related sciences/Microbiology or Any branch of Life sciences &Analytical Chemistry, Related areas from Recognized University with 55% marks or Equivalent CGPA
4. Desirable experience, if any
a. PA-III-APG: Work experience in project related scientific management work along with research activity of screening fungal strains
b. PA-III-MT: Work experience in patent informatics and analysis of scientific and market related literature along with good written and spoken communication skills
c. PA -II -MJK: Mass spectrometry, Metabolomics and Biochemical analysis
d. PA -II -VP: Work experience in analytical separations, bioanalytical chemistry, Mass spectrometric method development, high through -put data analysis and analytical systems biology.
e. PA -II -VKR: Experience in fungal cultures, molecular biology, fermentation, downstream processing, and handling of analytical equipments
f. PA -II -MF: Experience/interest in carrying out organic chemistry reactions and analytical techniques
f. PA -II -SD: Experience in Fungal culture maintenance/storage, Fermenter handling, Analytical techniques
5. Consolidated emoluments per month: 31000/- for(PA-II)
6. No. of positions to be filled up: PA-II- Seven
a. PA -II -AR: The position will focus on developing both cell free expression and engineering hosts Yeast /E. coli for Penicillin production and implementing them experimentally.
b. PA -II -KAK: Dedication to research and lab activities.
c. PA -II -MJK:Regular work related to molecular and cell biology, biochemical pathway and mass spectrometry
d. PA -II -VP: The position will focus on implementation of mass spectrometric analytical methods and analysis from cell free extracts and cell culture supernatants for non -ribosomal peptides like penicillin and other small molecules.
e. PA-II-VKR: To carry out fungal fermentation, molecular biology techniques, and handling analytical equipments
f. PA-II-MF: Expected to carry out at least simple chemical transformations and follow up by related analyses.
g. PA-II-SD: Experience in Fungal culture maintenance/storage, Fermenter handling, Analytical techniques