On 06/08/2020, NBAIR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Virtual zoom interview will be held to recruit one Junior Research Fellow to work in DST, Govt. of India sponsored ASEAN-India Collaborative research project entitled “Collection, characterization and evaluation of Spodoptera frugiperda nucleopolyhedrovirus (SpfrNPV) isolates of India, Vietnam and Thailand against maize Fall Armyworm (FAW) for the period of 2020 to 2022 (Two years)
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. Emoluments: Rs. 31000/- + 24 % HRA per month. Total 38440/- Per month
3. Essential Qualification: Post graduate degree in Agricultural Entomology/ Agricultural Microbiology. Candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted CSIR UGC/ ICAR as per DST guidelines
4. Desirable qualifications: Working experience on insects in any international foreign laboratory/ insect pathogens.
5. Name of the Project and Principal Investigator: ASEAN-lndia Collaborative research project entitled “Collection, characterization and evaluation of Spodopiera frugiperda nucleopolyhedrovirus (SpfrNPV) isolates of India, Vietnam and Thailand against maize Fall Armyworm (FAW)
Age: The age should be maximum of 35 years for male and 40 years for female and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per Govt. of India/lCAR rules.
Terms and Conditions
1. No objection certificate from the employer/ University, in case he/ she is in employment elsewhere.
2. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at his Institute as the fellowship/ post is purely temporary and coterminus with respective Project/Schemes.
3. The initial appointment is up to 10.07.2022 or till closure of the project whichever is earlier and the continuation of the JRF will depend up on the progress reviewed every six months by the Principal Investigator.
4. The deeision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding in all respects.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, P.Bag No:2491, H.A. Farm Post, Bellary Road, Bengaluru – 560 024, Karnataka.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through mail/ phone for attending the virtual interview scheduled to be held on 24-08-2020 at 11.30 am. Selected candidates would be informed by e-mail.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may send their complete bio-data in the prescribed application format (along with scanned copies of their credentials) by e-mail to Dr. G. Sivakumar, Principal Investigator ([email protected]) on or before 19-08-2020. Candidates are advised to send a single PDF file of the application along with the other documents. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through mail/ phone for attending the virtual interview scheduled to be held on 24-08-2020 at 11.30 am. Selected candidates would be informed by e-mail.
2. The applicant must send attested copies of certificates along with application and a brief of research work donevis-a-vis publications (first page) in peer reviewed journals during post graduation’s & present employment.
3. Applicants with minimum eligibility alone need to send application/appear for interview.
4. Any other clarifications can be-had on the date of interview.
5. Place of posting well be in ICAR-NBAIR, Bangalore.
6. Application format can also be obtained from Website www.nbair.res.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBAIR, please click on the Apply Now button below.