On 05/08/2020, NBFGR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, PG Diploma, MFSc for the position of Young Professional II.
The online interview is scheduled on 24.08.2020 from 11:00 hrs. onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow for selection of Young Professional-II on contractual basis under different project. The details are as follows:
1. Posts: Young Professional II
2. No. of Posts: 01
3.Rs. 25,000/- per month fixed
4. Essential Qualification: Master degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) in Aquaculture Master degree in Zoology with specialization of Fisheries or equivalent. At least 02 years working experience for the candidate holding master degree in Zoology with fisheries specialization in the field of aquaculture in government or private institution Candidate should have proper working knowledge of computer application.
5. Schedule Cast Sub Plan (SCSP project”
1. Posts: Young Professional-II
2. No. of Posts: 01
3.Rs. 25,000/- per month fixed
4. Essential Qualification: Post-graduate degree in any branch of Post-graduate degree in any branch of biological sciences with PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
5. Desirable Qualification: Working experience in IPR and proficient in computer to handle different database such as prior Art Patent Search and Excel based modules. 1 st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average in Post graduate degree
6. NAIF-IPR Scheme
Guidelines for filling the application form:
1. Download the application form from (www.nbfgr.res.in) and type in the .doc (.docx) format
2. Scan and paste the Aadhar card in the space marked (full Aadhar card should not be pasted instead, only the part having ID and photo is required). Without Aadhar scan, the application will considered as unsigned and rejected.
3. Preferred: Save the completed form as “.pdf’, merge the pdf form copy with all annexures as (.pdf) single file. Alternately, application form as one file and all annexures separate as a single file (.pdf) is acceptable (not more than two files)
4. Name the file: Post No. 1 or 2 or 12 (if applied for both, and so on). File name format 12_surname_First name_biodata 12_surname_First name_Annexures or 12_surname_First Name_Application form Important Warning: The application will be accepted only as pdf file format. Document format submission will be rejected without any further correspondence.
5. Date of Submission: August 19, 2020. The completed form along with annexures to be uploaded at email address ([email protected]) before the end of August 19, 2020. Qualified candidates will be intimated by email about the date & time of interview & Video conferencing Zoom. The selected candidates will be intimated through electronic mail. Original documents of the selected candidate will be physically verified before final offer of appointment & joining.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Above positions are purely temporary and may be terminated by the Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any stage. The same can be extended in half yearly basis on candidate’s every 06 monthly performance assessment and fund availability.
2. The tenure and service conditions of YPs will be governed by ICAR guidelines.
3. Only the candidates, who fulfill all the eligibility conditions, will be invited to appear for online interview (platform ZOOM)
4. Place of work will be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow or any of its unit, as per need.
5. All invited candidates are requested to be present 10 minutes before scheduled time on the date of online interview and wait before admitted to session by the admin.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. The selection will be based on academic performance, research experience and performance during the online interview.
8. Where ever age related relaxations are claimed on account of category & previous employment or any other as applicable under GOI norms, the certificates to be sent along with documents.
9. The decision of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
Selection Procedure :
Only the candidates, who fulfill all the eligibility conditions, will be invited to appear for online interview (platform ZOOM)
How to Apply :
Date of Submission: August 19, 2020. The completed form along with annexures to be uploaded at email address ([email protected]) before the end of August 19, 2020.The selected candidates will be intimated through electronic mail. Original documents of the selected candidate will be physically verified before final offer of appointment & joining.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NBFGR.To Apply for the job posting from NBFGR, please click on the Apply Now button below.