1. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
2. Minimum rvquirement 55% marks in Master Degree. Candidates having essential qualification will only he considered for interview,
3. No TA/ DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
4. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/ NBPGR.
5. The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
5. The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract or job as mentioned above, even before the completion of I year period for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
6. Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
7. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interview either in- person or through online process.
2. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone.
1. The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents only through email to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] latest by September 05, 2020. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage. The details of post are as under:
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBPGR, please click on the Apply Now button below.