NCRTC invites applications from experienced persons, working with Railways/ Railways’ CPSEs/PSUs/ Metro Companies/ other Central/ State Govt. undertakings or their instrumentalities and reputed private sector companies for its RRTS project in NCR. The detail of the posts is given below: –
Executive (Corporate Communication) (E0).
1. Required Qualification& Experience: Graduate in any discipline Preferred: Diploma/ PG Diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism & Mass Communication. or MBA/PG Diploma or Degree in Marketing/ Communications. & -Should have minimum 10, 6, 4, and 2 years’ experience (For Manager and Asstt. Manager, Sr. Executive and Executive respectively) of handling public relations work in Government/ Metro Rail/ Railways/ PSUs/ Private Institutions/MNCs – Experience of Content writing, planning communication strategies and campaigns, producing presentations and press releases, media management. – Exposure to organise corporate events, workshops, conferences, exhibitions etc. – Experience of handling Social Media etc.
2. Physical & Medical Fitness: The Applicant Should Not Only Be Suitable In Related Field, But Also Should Be Physically And Medically Fit Enough. In Case Of Selection, Candidates Will Have To Undergo A Medical Examination As Per The Corporation’s Policy.
3. Surety Bond & Probation Period: The Selected Candidates Shall Have To Execute A Surety Bond To Serve The Corporation For A Minimum Period, As Given Below: -after Joining The Candidate Has To Undergo A Probation Period As Per Corporation Policy. A Three Months’ Prior Notice Will Be Required To Be Served Before Seeking Resignation From The Corporation.
4. Compensation Package & Posting: The Company Offers Attractive Pay, Perks And Allowances Attached To The Post/ Grade As Per Company Policy. The Job Is Transferable, And The Selected Candidates Can Be Posted/ Transferred To Any Of The Office/ Workplace Of Ncrtc During The Course Of Their Service.
5. Pay-scale(Rs.): 30000-120000.
Pay Scale/ Annual compensation (CTC) – Candidates working with Govt. org./ CPSEs/ Metro Rail Corporation & Govt. instrumentalities – CDA Scales – – In pay-scale Rs.44900-142400 (L-7), or – For 1½ years in Rs.35400-112400 (L-6).- IDA Scales – In pay-scale Rs.30000-120000 (E0), or – For 1½ years in Rs.29500-105850 (NE8).
Having annual pay package of Rs.3.5 Lakh
6. Number of Post: 02.