NCRTC invites applications from experienced persons, working with Railways/ Railways’ CPSEs/PSUs/ Metro Companies/ other Central/ State Govt. undertakings or their instrumentalities and reputed private sector companies for its RRTS project in NCR. The detail of the posts is given below: –
Manager (Corporate Communication) (E3).
1. Required Qualification& Experience: Graduate in any discipline Preferred: Diploma/ PG Diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism & Mass Communication. or MBA/PG Diploma or Degree in Marketing/ Communications. & -Should have minimum 10, 6, 4, and 2 years’ experience (For Manager and Asstt. Manager, Sr. Executive and Executive respectively) of handling public relations work in Government/ Metro Rail/ Railways/ PSUs/ Private Institutions/MNCs – Experience of Content writing, planning communication strategies and campaigns, producing presentations and press releases, media management. – Exposure to organise corporate events, workshops, conferences, exhibitions etc. – Experience of handling Social Media etc.
2. Physical & Medical Fitness: The Applicant Should Not Only Be Suitable In Related Field, But Also Should Be Physically And Medically Fit Enough. In Case Of Selection, Candidates Will Have To Undergo A Medical Examination As Per The Corporation’s Policy.
3. Surety Bond & Probation Period: The Selected Candidates Shall Have To Execute A Surety Bond To Serve The Corporation For A Minimum Period, As Given Below: -after Joining The Candidate Has To Undergo A Probation Period As Per Corporation Policy. A Three Months’ Prior Notice Will Be Required To Be Served Before Seeking Resignation From The Corporation.
4. Compensation Package & Posting: The Company Offers Attractive Pay, Perks And Allowances Attached To The Post/ Grade As Per Company Policy. The Job Is Transferable, And The Selected Candidates Can Be Posted/ Transferred To Any Of The Office/ Workplace Of Ncrtc During The Course Of Their Service.
5. Pay-scale(Rs.): 60000-180000.
Pay Scale/ Annual compensation (CTC): Candidates working with Govt. org./ CPSEs/ Metro Rail Corporation & Govt. instrumentalities – CDA Scales – In Pay Scale Rs.67700-208700 (L-11) or 1½ years’ in Rs.56100-177500 (L-10)/ – Rs. 53100-167800 (L-9).IDA Scales – In pay scale Rs.60000-180000 (E3) or, -1½ years in Rs.50000-160000 (E2).
Candidates working with Private Sector Companies or contract employees of Govt. sector – Having annual pay package of Rs.10 Lakh.
6. Number of Post: 02.