On 05/08/2020, NCRTC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Arch, M.Arch, PG Diploma for the position of Senior Deputy General Manager/ Deputy General Manager.
The technology chosen would allow covering distances of 100 km. in an hour with scheduled stoppages. The system would also ensure the convenience of quality last mile connectivity, addressing the needs of all categories of travelers on the network. The corridors being developed under RRTS Phase-1 are Delhi – Meerut, Delhi – Panipat and Delhi – Alwar. Once operational, RRTS will be the fastest, the most comfortable and the safest mode of travel in the NCR. NCRTC invites applications from experienced Civil Engineers and Architects, working with Railways/ Railways’ CPSEs/PSUs/ Metro Companies/ other Central or State Govt. undertakings or their instrumentalities for deputation or immediate absorption, for its RRTS project in NCR. The detail of post, eligibility criteria and experience are given below: –
1. Post & Pay-scale: Sr. Dy. General Manager (Architect) Rs.80000-220000 or Dy. General Manager (Architect) Rs.70000-200000
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Qualification: B.Arch. PreferablePG Diploma/ Degree in Architecture or related to Metro Rail. -Must be registered with Council of Architecture.
4. Experience: Min. 10 or 8 yrs. post qualification experience (for Sr. DGM and DGM, respectively) in handling Architectural projects with proficiency in ACAD, 3D. -Should have minimum 5 years’ experience of coordination with external consultants and interfacing with system contractors for Architectural work of underground and elevated Railway/ Metro Rail stations. -Should be well versed with development norms, Transit Oriented Development, Building Information Modeling, Green Building Design and Building Bye-Laws. – Work experience with Metro Rail Projects will be preferred.
5. Numbers of vacancies are subject to change at any stage of the selection as per the requirement of the Project.
6. The person selected on Absorption basis shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand only) to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of one year. After joining, the candidate has to undergo a probation period as per Corporation’s policy. A three months’ prior notice will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
7. The Company offers attractive pay, perks and allowances attached to the post/ grade as per corporation policy. The job is transferable, and the selected candidates can be posted/ transferred to any of the office/ work place of NCRTC during the course of their service.
Age: 50 Years.
The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self-attested: –
(i) Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
(ii) Experience Certificate/s & Duty allocation orders
(iii) Copies of the APARs
(iv) Office order of joining the organization & initial grade.
(v) Office order showing promotion to present grade.
(vi) Latest Salary Slip
(vii) ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049
Selection Procedure :
(a) Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and may be called for interview.
(b) NCRTC reserves the right to conduct a written examination of certain levels in case the number of applications received from eligible candidates is high. The detail of written examination, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance and candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
(c) The candidates will be offered position in NCRTC on immediate absorption basis with respect to his eligibility vis-à-vis his last position in parent organization and length of service or as per the suitability
decided by the selection committee
(d) Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.
(e) The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the Corporation’s policy.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible and interested persons may apply in the prescribed application format, Annexure-I attached. All relevant documents should also be enclosed with the application. For deputation, the application should be routed through Administrative Officer (HQ/ Board etc.) for forwarding the same to NCRTC, duly indicating No Objection, Vigilance/ DAR clearance etc.
2. Scanned copy (single pdf file) of the application may also be sent as “Advance Copy” through email on [email protected] or through post, within 30 days of this notification.
3. Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as- “Application For The Post Of – ………………………………………………………………” and should be addressed to: – Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049
4. Note- Without supporting documents application will be summarily rejected.
5. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NCRTC, please click on the Apply Now button below.