On 28/07/2020, NERAMAC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM for the position of Managing Director.
1. Job Description And Responsibilities : The Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Director and Governmnet of India. He/She is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objective and performance parameters.
3. Qualification: Applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Food Technology with MBA will have added advantage
4. Experience: Applicants should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Experience in Finance/ Marketing and Production will have added advantage
5. Duration Of Appointment : The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
6. Pay Scale :
Central Public Sector Enterprises : Eligible Scale of Pay (i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992 (ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992 (iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA) (viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy (ix) Scale of the post : Rs. 22500-600-27300 (IDA)
Age: Internal – Minimum – 40 & Others – 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Others – Minimum – 40 & Maximum – 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Age of superannuation 60 years
Submission Of Applications
Applicants Should Submit Their Applications On-line Only As Per The Format:
1. The Applicants Should Submit Their Applications Through Proper Channel As Follows: (A) Government Officers, Including Those Of The Armed Forces Of The Union And All India Services: Through Cadre Controlling Authority; (B) Cmds/mds/functional Directors In Cpse: Through The Concerned Administrative Ministry; (C) Below Board Level In Cpse: Through The Concerned Cpse; (D) Cmds/mds/functional Directors In State Pse: Through The Concerned Administrative Secretary And Cadre Controlling Authority, If Any, Of The State Government; (E) Private Sector: Directly To The Pesb.
2. Applicants From Private Sector Must Submit The Following Documents Along With The Application Form: (A) Annual Reports Of The Company In Which Currently Working For The 3 Financial Years Preceding The Calendar Year In Which The Post Is Advertised (Please Provide Url Or Attach/enclose Copies); (B) Whether The Company Is Listed Or Not; If Yes, The Documentary Proof (Please Provide Url Or Attach/enclose Copies); (C) Evidence Of Working At Board Level; (D) Self-attested Copies Of Documents In Support Of Age And Qualifications; (E) Relevant Jobs Handled In The Past With Details.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Procedure :
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply :
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 03/09/2020. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
2. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NERAMAC, please click on the Apply Now button below.