Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway against 4499 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only Online till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
1. Post Name: Apprentices
2. UNITS (Divisions/ Workshops), No. of Apprentices and Addresses of the units:
i Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 970 – Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the DivisionalRailway Manager (P), P.O. Katihar, Bihar
ii. Alipurduar (APDJ) – 493 – Divisional Personnel Officer(I/C), Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), P.O. AlipurduarJunction,Dist.Alipurduar, West Bengal-736123
iii. Rangiya (RNY) – 435 – Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), N.F.Railway, Rangiya P.O. Rangiya, Dist. Kamrup (Assam), Pin No.781354
iv. Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop – 1302 – Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer , Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), P.O.Lumding Pin 782447 Assam
v. Tinsukia (TSK) – 484 – Divisional Personnel Officer (I/C), Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), Tinsukia, N.F.Railway, Tinsukia PIN No.786125, PO. Hijuguri, Dist Tinsukia (Assam)
vi. NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN – 539 – Asstt. Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager/ N.F.Railway Carriage &Wagon Workshop/NewBongaigaon, PIN- 783381
vii. Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) – 276 – Senior Personnel Officer, NF Railway Workshop, Dibrugarh,PIN-786001
3. Total – 4499
4. Please go through the available training slots given below vis-à-vis your ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Units accordingly for ONLINE application. It should not happen that you select a unit where there is no training slot requirement for your ITI Trade. In such a situation your application may eventually become meaningless, as you would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission. Moreover, you are also not allowed to make subsequently or multiple applications as in such an eventually, all the applications of yours shall be summarily rejected. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC/Units.
5. The number of training slots shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of select list.
6. Minimum Education Qualification:
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training. Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of course is not sufficient. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
7. Training Period & Stipend : i. The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
ii. No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.