The candidates applying the posts should note the following : –
1. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply.
2. The applicant who apply for the post with respect to the advertisement shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. The applicant selected by NHAI should not decline the ofer of appointment. In case he / she declines the offer of appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
3. In case of selection on deputation basis, applicants who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those applicants who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
4. Internal/ regular officers of NHAI, who fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed in the advertisement / Regulations for them, as on the last date for receipt of applications, may also apply. In case they are selected, their appointment will be on promotion basis. Accordingly, the internal/ regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for being considered for appointment by promotion.
5. (I) SC/ST/Minority Community / Women/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are encouraged to apply. (II) Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such Applicants will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Physically Handicapped (PH) persons can avail benefit of reservation and other concessions and relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are suitable for PwBD candidates.
6. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of ONLINE applications [28.08.2020 (6:00 PM)]. 7. Applicants working in PSUs/ Public Sector Banks may refer to NHAI Circulars regarding equivalency of Pay Structure (between CDA vs IDA and CDA vs Public Sector Banks) attached with the advertisement.
8. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
9. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I , National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
Selection will be based on deputation basis.
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below : – i) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that the same is active during the entire recruitment process. User ID, Password, filled-in application form and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
ii) The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
iii) Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’. iv) Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details viz. Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press ‘Submit’ button for registration. The candidates will receive User ID & Password on their given registered Email ID. The User ID will be the registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details. v) Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
vi) Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, essential educational / professional qualification(s), promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB, may be uploaded. vii) Click ‘Next’ button.viii) Application Preview may be seen. ix) ‘Preview’ and ‘Final Submit’ button are available. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing / providing the correct details while filling-up the online application. The candidate can EDIT the information before final submission of Application. Once the application form is finally submitted, it cannot be edited. x) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 28.08.2020 (6.00 PM).xi) After submission of the ONLINE Application Form, ‘PDF’ format thereof containing details entered by the Applicant shall be generated. The applicant should take out print of the ONLINE Application Form and get the same forwarded by his/her parent department along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and certified copy of APARs/ACRs.
The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should : (a) Enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports / Annual Performance Appraisal Report for the last five years along with a vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate. (b) certify that the particulars given by the Applicant in his / her ONLINE application regarding the details of educational/professional qualification(s), relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned for the post(s). Applications received through any other mode/procedure would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Applications incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be summarily rejected without any notice. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
The applicants are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date and also ensure that the Print-Out of the ONLINE Application Form along with requisite documents, is forwarded through their Parent Departments within the stipulated time.Applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application. Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 14.09.2020(6.00 PM) DGM (HR &Admn.)-I , National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075. ‘Corrigendum’ or ‘Addendum’ or ‘Cancellation’ to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on NHAI website (www.nhai.gov.in) and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Opening Date for Online Registration of Application 29.07.2020 (10.00 AM).
Last Date for submission of Online application 28.08.2020 (6.00 PM).
Last Date for receipt of Print-out of Online application along with requisite documents from Parent Department. 14.09.2020 (6.00 PM).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NHAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.