Subject: – Inviting nomination for the post of Data Entry Operator in NIA on deputation/absorption basis. Nominations are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator on deputation/ absorption basis in National Investigation Agency (NIA). Detail of post and vacancy is as under:-
1. Post: Data Entry Operator
2. Vacancy and filling of method: 14 posts by deputation/ absorption
3. Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level — 5 (Rs 29,200 – 92,300) (pre-revised PB- I Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-)
4. Proposed place of posting: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, Raipur, Jammu & Chandigarh
5. Classification of the post: General Central Service, Group C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
6. DA, HRA, TPT & other allowance: As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
7. Special Security Allowance: 20% of basic pay and as amended by the Government from time to time.
8. Eligibility Cri teria for deputation/ absorption to the NIA: Deputation/ Absorption:- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Government Institutions holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department and possessing O or A level certificate for Information Technology from an Institute recognised by the Government.
9. Note 1 : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
10. Nature of duties:
i. Preparation source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
ii. Records data by operating data entry equipment; collecting information, resolving processing problems.
iii. Protects organization ‘s value information confidential.
iv. Accomplishes department and mission by completing related needed. by keeping organisation results and Follow established practices or standards for the input and presentation of information.
v. Proofread and verify data entered. Ensure accuracy of all information entered and presentation format. Make corrections as needed.
11. Deputation: The other terms and conditions of deputation will be government as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T 0M No. 6/08/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.