1. Posts: Director
2. Role The Director shall provide leadership and inspiration to the faculty and staff and exercise general supervision and control over the affairs of the Institute in compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
3. Expectations The Director is expected to fulfill the Institute’s mandate while keeping in view the rapidly changing banking / financial technology environment in India and abroad. A major expectation from the Director will be to lead NIBM to make it a top-level national institute for world-class capacity development for banking and financial services industry. S/he shall take the digital learning initiatives of NIBM forward and mainstream the same. The Director shall also be expected to broaden and diversify the participation level and attain financial self-sufficiency within the public good nature of the Institute.
4. Qualifications Basic qualification required is Post-Graduation. Additional weightage shall be given for MBA/PhD. A seasoned banker or an accomplished academician-administrator will be an ideal candidate.
5. Experience The applicant should currently be or have earlier served in a position not below the rank of CGM in commercial banks/regulatory body/all-India financial institution or the rank of a Professor in a reputed educational institution. The applicant should preferably be less than 60 years of age on the last date of receipt of the applications.
6. Pay Currently, the post carries a pay of Rs.2,25,000/- per month, plus DA as per Central Government rules. The Director is also eligible for fully furnished accommodation inside the campus. In addition, the incumbent will be eligible to retain 30% of earnings from consulting work done by her/him.
7. Tenure The Director’s appointment will be on a tenure basis for a period of three years, extendable up to five years or till maximum age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.