Applications are invited for the following positions in the National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi on contractual basis:
1. Posts: Junior Consultant
2. Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 37,500/- p.m.
3. Duties and Responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities: 1) The Consultant shall be responsible for followings: a) Housekeeping & maintenance: All works related to civil engineering, electrical, horticulture, carpentering, plumbing, cleaning & sanitation, sewage & waste management etc. b) Campus equipments: Maintenance of telephone, intercom, fax, photocopiers, lift, air-conditioners, fire-fighting systems, generator, motors, electrical items, office equipments etc. c) Security: Security staff, CCTV, gate-pass, visitors-IDs, scanner etc. d) Food & beverages: To ensure smooth functioning of catering services for supply of food items, tea & coffee, drinking water, hostel mess, canteen, catering etc. e) Stores: Indent and maintaining inventory of consumables, equipments, First-Aid & medicines etc. f) Manpower: Supervise services of outsourced staff, roster, leaves etc. g) Accommodation: Booking, allotment and maintenance of Auditorium, hostel rooms, guest house, and staff quarters etc. h) Event management:Assist in management of events. i) Transportation: Manage NIDM vehicle, hired vehicles, drivers etc. 2) To resolve day to day issues related to campus management and to report actions/issues to higher authorities. 3) To prepare proposals, reports, presentations, action plans, budget etc. 4) To indent requirement & assist in procurement of equipments & services. 5) To assist in convening the meetings of committee constituted for procurement of equipments & services. 6) To remain available in the campus from 6:30 AM to 9:30 PM except lean hours and on mobile 24×7.
4. Qualifications & Experience Essential : Minimum 10 years of experience in managing campus/ hostel of a large organization. Excellent communications skills in Hindi & English. Knowledge of computers applications viz. MS-Office, Internet, E-mail, Printouts, Scanning etc. Knowledge of Govt. rules & procedures related to administration, GFR, procurement, tenders, AMC etc. Must own a vehicle (Two/ Four wheeler) with valid Driving License. 7) To reside within 3 kms of radius from the Institute Campus. 8) To liaison with concerned staff & external agencies. 9) To maintain proper records as per rules. 10)Any other task(s) assigned by the Controlling Officer/Executive Director.
5. Qualifications & Experience Essential :Minimum 10 years of experience in managing campus/ hostel of a large organization.Excellent communications skills in Hindi & English. Knowledge of computers applications viz. MS-Office, Internet, E-mail, Printouts, Scanning etc. Knowledge of Govt. rules & procedures related to administration, GFR, procurement, tenders, AMC etc. Must own a vehicle (Two/ Four wheeler) with valid Driving License
6. Desirable : Experience of working with Disaster Management Organization/ Training Institute/ University. Engineering/Military/Para-Military background personnel shall be preferred.
7. NIDM Rohini Campus at Sector-29