On 13/08/2020, NIELIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA, PGDCA for the position of Database Administrator.
Online Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for selection/empanelment of manpower for the following post, on contract basis, to be deployed with a client department in Punjab :-
1. Post Name: Database Administrator
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Place of posting: Bathinda
4. Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: Rs 21810/-
5. Duration: Initially for 6 months from the date of appointment, likely to be extended based on performance / co-terminus with project
6. Essential Qualification(s): BE/B.Tech(CS/IT) / MCA / M.Sc(CS/IT) / “B” level course of NIELIT/DOEACC OR Graduate with “A” level course of NELIT/DOEACC OR Graduate with PGDCA
7. Job role and responsibilities: Knowledge of Oracle. Coordination with client officials. Handling complaint centre related activites. Generation. Technical Issues. Manage a team of operators
Application Fee: Non-refundable Application fee of Rs 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC, ST, Person with Disability (PWD) and Women candidates) is to be paid online through Debit Card /Credit Card / Netbanking only
Candidates are required to attach attested copies of the following documents/certificates with their downloaded Application Form : –
a) Caste certificate (SC/ST), if applicable.
b) Category certificate(PWD), if applicable.
c) Matriculation/10th Class certificate showing Date of Birth.
d) Degree/Certificates of essential qualification which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post applied.
e) Degree certificate of higher educational qualification, if any.
f) Requisite post qualification experience certificate(s) clearly mentioning the starting and ending dates of employment, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
g) Attested copy of PAN Card.
h) Attested copy of Aadhaar Card.
i) Attested copy of first page of bank passbook where his/her name, address and bank particulars including IFSC code are printed.
1. The candidate will have to submit original signed copy of the downloaded Application Form with a photograph pasted at the marked location, alongwith attested copies of their testimonials (mentioned at Sr. No. 11) for submission at the time of MCQ Test.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility with regards to the minimum essential qualification, post qualification experience, age etc. before applying online.
3. Before submitting the Application Form the candidate must ensure and satisfy that his/her Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth are identical in his/her Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Bank account details otherwise the Application Form is liable to be rejected at any stage.
4. The requisite experience (if any) for the posts will be counted from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum essential qualification for that post (post qualification experience).
5. The cutoff date for calculating the age as well as completion of the eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for applying online i.e. 19/08/2020, which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of the application.
6. The candidature of the candidates is subject to their eligibility regarding academic, professional qualifications and post qualification experience etc. and mere applying or appearing in the MCQ test and interview does not mean that the candidate is eligible for selection/empanelment
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Birla Farms, Bada Phull, Rupnagar (Ropar)-140001, Punjab
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection/empanelment of the candidates for one post of “Database Administrator” will be through a written test and/or through online interview. Incase a written test is conducted, the same will be of one hour duration in English, consisting of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each (70% Computer Science and 30% General Aptitude) to be answered on an OMR Sheet. The candidates must bring blue or black ball point pen for answering/marking on OMR answer sheet.
2. For preparing a selection/empanelment list, 70 marks will be allocated for the MCQ Test, 15 marks for presentation of the candidate before the Selection Committee and 15 marks for the interview. A maximum number of candidates, equal to 5 times the number of posts advertised, who secure 40% or higher marks in the MCQ test, in order of merit, will be considered qualified to be called for checking of their eligibility & original testimonials before the interview
3. The candidates shortlisted after MCQ test, for the checking of original testimonials and eligibility before the interview must bring a copy of the resume for submission to the Selection Committee as part of the presentation.
4. In case of two or more candidates with the same marks in the MCQ Test or in the interview or in the selection/empanelment list, the candidate who is elder(age wise) will be given higher rank/more weightage.
How to Apply :
1. Complete details regarding non-refundable Application Fee, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Postqualification Experience, Place of Posting etc. are available on the website – nielit.gov.in/chandigarh. Candidates are advised to go through these details carefully for determining their eligibility before applying. Candidates are required to apply online on the above mentioned website from 13/08/2020(11.30 am) to 19/08/2020(5.00 pm). Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
2. Website : nielit.gov.in/chandigarh
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIELIT.To Apply for the job posting from NIELIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.