1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. Selection shall be on the basis of the performance in the written/skill test. Scheme of written/skill test and selection procedure shall be notified separately on NIFT website.
3. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession and fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the written test.
4. Appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of five years with possibility of regularization following due procedure to assess performance.
5. Application from employees of Government Departments and/or PSUs/autonomous bodies under Government will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded. The applications of in-service candidates through proper channel complete in all respects, along with all required documents should be forwarded to the Director, NIFT Campus, SIDCO Electronic Complex, Rangreth, Srinagar-191132, Jammu & Kashmir. However, an advance copy of the application must be submitted online before the closing date on 04.08.2020 at 05:30 pm
6. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications and experience laid down for the post as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiries with reference of eligibility will be entertained.
7. The applicants while submitting online application should attach self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience and Caste/ category (wherever applicable). Incomplete application without required certificates / documents/ unsigned are liable to be rejected.
8. If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by the candidate is to be submitted. 9. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
10. Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions are encouraged to apply.
11. No TA will be paid to the candidates for attending written test.
12. Applicants are advised to enter correct/valid data in respect of various information as provided in the application form. Incorrect details, if entered, by applicant will result in summarily rejection of the applicant at any stage of the recruitment activity.
13. Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible.
14. The decision of the NIFT in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of written test will be final and binding on the candidates.
15. The institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/cancel the notification at any time. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
16. Candidates are advised to visit NIFT website for updates www.nift.ac.in/srinagar/.
17. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
18. Employment in NIFT shall be governed by the rule and regulations, service conditions, as notified by the Institute from time to time.
19. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
20. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the NIFT reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
21. The application fee of Rs.500/- is required to be paid online by the General, EWS & OBC candidates for the post applied. SC/ST/PWD & Women candidate are exempted from payment of application fee. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
22. The list of eligible candidates, shortlisted by the Screening Committee based on the documents submitted by them in terms of eligibility criteria i.e. Educational Qualification and Experience, or Any addendum/ corrigendum shall be posted only on the website of the Institute shall be uploaded on www.nift.ac.in/srinagar/carrers
23. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of NIFT
1. Online application process will start on NIFT website from 06.07. 2020 (9:00 AM) to 04.08.2020 (upto 5:30 PM).
2. Interested applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format available on Institute’s website (www.nift.ac.in/srinagar/) uploading the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste and experience etc.
3. Following documents must be uploaded/ attached along with applications form: a. Colored passport size photograph: JPG/PNG file with maximum size of 200 KB. b. Signature: JPG/PNG file with maximum size of 200 KB. c. Category Certificate: PDF file with maximum size of 500 KB. d. Self-attested photocopy of certificates/ Mark sheets/ transcript: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 5 MB. e. Proof of Experience letter/supporting documents: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 5 MB. f. Any other relevant information: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 5 MB.
4. Black and White / unclear/ hazy/ doctored / morphed images, if uploaded by the applicant and detected at any later stages of this recruitment process, will result in summarily rejection of the applicant. The applicant has to retain three identical copies of the photograph which has been uploaded and will have to produce them before the authority as and when called for. Scanned full signature of the candidate is to be uploaded in the space specified.
5. Candidate should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
6. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive as all correspondence from the Institute shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form, or on NIFT website www.nift.ac.in/srinagar/careers
7. In case of any query/support, candidates may contact on .The last date of submission of online applications for various Group- C non-teaching posts ( Long Term Contract) advertised vide Notification No 01/2020-21 dated 03.07.2020 is hereby extended upto 14-08-2020 (5:30PM)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIFT.To Apply for the job posting from NIFT, please click on the Apply Now button below.