Applications are invited for Field Investigators position (temporary) for the internally funded research project titled “Development of Local Food Entrepreneurship and Value Chain Model”. The details are as follows:
1. Post Name: Field Investigators
2. Project PI: Dr Anupama Panghal, Assistant Professor, FBM&ED, NIFTEM
3. Project Co-PI: Ms. Shweta Dahiya, Assistant Professor, FBM&ED, NIFTEM
4. Vacant Positions: 02 (Two) to be placed at NIFTEM, Kundli, Haryana
5. Study Area: Villages under Sonipat district in Haryana
6. Remuneration: Fixed payment at Rs. 10, 000.00 per month
7. Employment will be for the period of 6 months only. The employment may be terminated anytime during the project tenure by giving 1 week notice, in case of unsatisfactory performance.
8. Job details: Need to collect data from the respondents (online +offline mode) by personal detailed interviews (face to face and one to one). Documenting the collected information properly in the desired format and in timely manner. Any other task assigned by PI or Co-PI related to the project.
9. Eligibility: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree with proficiency in field work. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in the related area.