Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the posts Of “Junior Research Fellow” on contract basis in the ICMR funded project entitled “Discover & Development of human Superoxide Dismutase(hSOD1) Modulators by Rational Approach: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)” under Dr. [3, Padmanabhan, Prolössor and Head, Department of Biophysics & Principal Investigator.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: (i) Post Graduate in Biophysics / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology (ii) Qualified CSIR NET- JRF, GATE or equivalent
4. Experience : Applicant should have substantial experience in (i) Molecular Biology &, Protein Biochemistry (ii) Bioin formatics: Molecular modeling, molecular dynamics, library development (iii) Cell biology
5. Desirable : One Or two years research experience in the relevant field. Experience in protein crystallography
6. Emoluments: Rs. 28,000/- + 30% HRA per month
7. Duration of the Post: Initial appointment will be made ror a period or one year end will be extended further depending upon thc performance Of the candidate.