Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the posts of “Junior Research Fellow” on contract basis in the SERB funded project entitled “Structural insights into understanding the molecular mechanism of PlyGRCS Endolysin and Putative Amidase from Staphylococcus Aureus: Potential biotherapeutic agents against Staphylococcal infections” under Dr.B.Padmanabhan, Professor and Head, Department of Biophysics & Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow JRF
2. No. of Posts: One
3. Essential Qualification: Post-Graduate in Biophysics / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology. Qualified CSIR – NET, DBT – JRF, GATE or equivalent.
4. Experience: Applicant should have substantial experience in Molecular Biology & Protein Biochemistry, Bioinformatics: Molecular modeling, molecular dynamics, library development Cell biology.
5. Desirable: One or two years research experience in the relevant field. Experience in Protein crystallography
6. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA Per month
7. Duration of the Post: Initial appointment will be made for a period of one year and will be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate.