1) The above positions are on temporary contract basis.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept,’ rqect any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3) Age. qualifications, etc. Will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
4) The appo.ntment can be terminated With one month notice from either side without assjgmng any reason.
5) Since, the posts are temporary. the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC. Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIN website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone. 6) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
8) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards). Expenence. Aadhaar Card. Community and PH Certificates (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verificaüon
9) The conditions of employment Will be the same as that Of the project staff on contract basis.
10) Canvassng in any form will lead to disqualification
After verification Of the applications, the names of eligible candidates list will be displayed on our official website vyww.nin.res.in. An Interview/ Personal Discussion through Skype/ Video Call/ Video-Conferencing would be held on the following date from 11:00 A.M. onwards. However, if more number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, the selection committee may decide to hold interviews in the following day’s. The Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Skype/ Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for the same. After screening the applications, link will be sent to the eligible candidates for online interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through email for the following position on the World Bank funded Sri Lankan Food Analysis project entitle “Chemical Compositional Analysis of key Sri Lankan Foods” at this Institute. Applications will be received from the individuals by email to [email protected] upto 20th August, 2020. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates have to download the application form from and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIN.To Apply for the job posting from NIN, please click on the Apply Now button below.