An Online Interview will be held on 26th August, 2020 (Wednesday) at 10:00 A.M. onwards at NIPER Guwahati, at the Institute located at Vill :SilaKatamur (Halagurisuk), P.O. Changsari, Dist. Kamrup (Assam) 781101 for various positions under different research projects entitled as follows: National Centre of Pharmacoengineering (NCPE) for designing innovative delivery strategies to fight against neglected diseases.” Funded by Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Research Programme (DPRP), Technology Development Transfer Board, Dept. of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. ofIndia”, A collaborative project between National Dope Testing Laboratory and NIPER-G
1. Research Associate (RA)- I, NCPE, DST
2. No. of Vacancies: 01
3. Duration: 01 Year (it can be extended up to 2 years upon performance)
4. Emoluments: (Rs. 47,000/-p.m. plus 16% HRA) Project: NCPE, DST
5. Essential: Ph.D with 60 % marks in Post-Graduation (M. Pharm/M.S/M.Tech) in Pharmaceutics or Pharmaceutical Technology/Bioscience and Bioengineering or M.Pharm/M.S/M.Tech in Pharmaceutics or Pharmaceutical Technology/ Bioscience and Bioengineering with 3 years of research /teaching/industrial experience.
6. Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate having expertise in formulation development (conventional as well as advanced delivery systems) and analytical techniques such as HPLC/ LCMS/ GCMS, etc. with atleast two publications in SCI Indexed Journal as a first author.
7. Research Associate (RA)- I, NDTL
8. No. of Vacancies: 01
9. Duration: 01 Year initially (it can be extended up to 3 years upon performance)
10. Emoluments: (Rs. 47,000/-p.m. plus 16% HRA) Project: NDTL
11. Essential: Ph.D. (Chemistry) and Post-Graduation (M.Sc.) in Organic Chemistry with first-class (60% marks).
12. Desirable: Research experience in the area of organic synthesis as evident by publications and/or patents. Expertise in sustainable Organic Synthesis (design and synthesis of bioactive compounds and small molecules) and drug discovery (in context to Medicinal Chemistry) etc. Preference will be given to the candidates: Who understands the logic in Organic Synthesis (Organic reaction mechanism, Principles of synthetic planning, Alkylation, Reaction of yields, Hydroboration) and related topics. Have at least two publications in SCI Indexed Journal as a first author.