The following posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis from willing eligible candidates for different projects mentioned below implemented by this institute as detailed thereon.
1. Name of the post: Junior Medical Officer
2. Name of the Project: i.A Phase IIB open label,randomized controlled clinical trial to evaluate the anti-bacterial activity,pharmacokinetics,safety and security and tolerability of Metformin,when given along with Rifampicin,Isoniazid,Pyrazinamide and Ethambutol in adult with newly diagnosed sputum positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis: (Metrif Study).(UR-1)
ii. Sentinel Surveillance for measuring the TB Burden and trend in High Risk groups for TB (UR-1)
3. Number of posts: 2 (Two),UR-2
4. Emoluments: Consolidated salary Rs.60,000/- p.m
5. Essential qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized university
6. Nature of Duties: Patient recruitment, enrolment, clinical management and monitoring of study participants; Generating and submission of SAE forms and toxicity reports to IEC/sponsor; and Overall responsible for co-ordination of study/research activities with the sponsors and carry out the study as per study protocol. Knowledge of Tamil to converse with patients is important.
7. Duration: Six Months (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)