National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala 673601
The interview will be conducted online and the date of which will be informed to the eligible candidates through their e-mail.
1. An Online Interview for the engagement of a Junior Research Fellow (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Department Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on 27.08.2020.
2. Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed) as e-mail to [email protected] with subject “Application for JRF: SERB-SRG-ECED”. The self attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form. The interview will be conducted online and the date of which will be informed to the eligible candidates through their e-mail. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
3. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
4. Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer, if selected for the interview.
5. Last date to receive the online application: 24.08.2020 at 4.00 pm
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Calicut, please click on the Apply Now button below.