1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. Name of Project: “Process Intensification of Post- Combustion CO2 Capture using Rotating Packed bed Reactor Concept
3. Duration of Engagement: Four Months (on contract basis) May be extendable for further 1 year on the basis of the performance of the candidate, on the availability of the fund for the project period.
4. Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- (Rupees thirty one thousand only) per month (consolidated)
5. Qualification: M.E/M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 selected through a process described through any one of the following.
a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test like GATE.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DRDO, MHRD, IISc, IIT, IISER etc.
6. Desirable: A minimum of one-year experience in relevant field is desirable. The knowledge of process modeling and CFD simulation is preferred.