Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled “Integrated Renewable Resources and Storage: Operation and Management”, This is a collaborative research project, jointly funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) for Indian side and the Research Council of Norway (RCN) for Norwegian side.This project is a consortium of academic institution: UiA along with research company: NORCE in Norway, and academic institutions: MNNIT Allahabad, IIT Kanpur/MMMUT Gorakhpur and NIT Raipur in India.
1. Name of Position: JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
2. Project Title: Integrated Renewable Resources and Storage: Operation and Management [IReSOpM]
3. Work Package under Project: Cyber architecture for interconnected energy resources
4. Emoluments: Total for Three years. 1st and 2nd year: Total Rs. 30,000 (Rs. 25,000 + HRA i.e. Rs. 5,000), 3rd year: Total Rs. 33,600 (Rs. 28,000 + HRA, This is already revised by DST but new rate of emoluments will only be given as when we receive revised fund allocation from DST
5. Tenure: 3 years (initially for 1 year and performance will be reviewed on six monthly basis)
6. Essential Qualification: M.Tech (with First Division) in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Computer Science with brief knowledge of Cyber Physical Systems and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).must be GATE/ NET qualified.
7. Project Description:
i. There is a need for research on flexible interconnection and use of multiple energy forms (wind and solar PV), resiliency of the energy supply and semantic interoperability between different energy subsystems and demand.
ii. An increased amount of roof top PVs, and even energy storages (both electrical and thermal), demand side management, heat pumps will pose technical challenge in the distribution network due to change in load flow patterns, the power quality issue, protection, and the voltage, frequency and reactive power control.
iii. Additionally, these multi-interconnected energy resources will inevitably rely on the internet or other network communication of large-scale for part of their operation.
iv. The collective research effort on cyber security and physical security have been striding fast and fostering a new area of cyber-physical security for the smart grid.
v. The project objectives are defined under work packages
vi. The research studies at NIT Raipur will focus on Cyber Physical architecture design for interconnected energy sources. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of network protocols
Terms & Conditions:
1. The above position is purely temporary, and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
2. Candidates are required to appear for the interview with photocopy of the application form, two passport size photos, curriculum vitae, testimonials and all relevant original certificates with a one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
3. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
4. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
1. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2. The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
3. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
4. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
5. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications. Due to COVID-19, mode of interview will be informed in due-course of time.
6. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview at NIT Raipur
Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, G.E. Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India 492010
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
2. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
How to Apply :
1. The duly completed application ( in soft copy) on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents (scanned copy) must reach to [email protected] email address of Dr. Ajay Singh Raghuvanshi before 31st August,2020. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), NIT Raipur.
2. Filled application form with signature, along with complete relevant documents should reach to Dr. Ajay Singh Raghuvanshi, Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Raipur, G.E. Road Raipur, Chhattiagarh-492010 and also send the soft copy of application preferably by email to [email protected] prior to interview date
3. Date, Time and Place: Due to COVID-19, mode of interview will be informed in due-course of time
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Raipur, please click on the Apply Now button below.