Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line / Offline) for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Automatic Diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder from Social Media Text.” Selected candidate may enrol in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. Name of the Research Project: Automatic Diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder from Social Media Text
3. Last Date and Tenure of the Project: 28-July-2022
4. Tenure of the Assignment: 1 year, and extendable up to July 2022 or termination of the project
5. Essential Qualifications and Experience: B.E. / B. Tech with GATE or M.E. / M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology.
6. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: Knowledge of Text Analysis, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Python / Julia Coding.
7. Consolidated: INR 31,000/- per month.
8. Job Description: Data Collection, Experimentation, Depression Analysis, Coding, data interpretation, report writing, presentations to the sponsors