Applications are invited on prescribed format for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Design and Development of E-learning Platform for Assisting Underprivileged (SC/ST) School Students in Rourkela Region, Odisha by Converging Cable TV Network and Broadband Technology.” Selected candidate may enrol in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
2. Name of the Research Project: Design and Development of E-learning Platform for Assisting Underprivileged (SC/ST) School Students in Rourkela Region, Odisha by Converging Cable TV Network and Broadband Technology
3. Tenure of the Project: 03 Years
4. Tenure of the Assignment: Extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of fund release by sponsoring agencies.
5. Job Description: Development of E-learning Platform, Development of Text to Speech Synthesis Module [English to Odia and Odia to LocalTribal Language]
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship RS. 31,000/- per month.
7. Essential Qualifications andexperience: M. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech. [R] / M.S. [R] (after B. Tech / B.E.) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) / IT with 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA at both B.E. / B. Tech and M.E. / M. Tech levels.(Or) B. Tech / B.E. in CSE with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0 / 10 or marks above 65%. (Or) M. Sc. (with GATE) in Computer Science / Information Technology
8. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) / IT. Knowledge in NLP. Python programming. Skills in Odia Language.
9. Accommodation Bachelors Accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.