Applications are invited for the temporary position of Consultant (Audit) in the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The post is purely on temporary basis and this post does not confer any right to claim either for subsequent employment or permanent post in future. The initial tenure of the contract appointment is six months and the tenure of the appointment may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and necessity for the continued retention for not more than three years.
1. Name of the Post: Consultant (Audit)
2. Salary (Consolidated): 40,000 /- Month
3. Essential: Graduate in any discipline with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute.
4. Experience: At least 15 years of experience from any centrally funded Institute / University / AG Audit office.
(i) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree.
(ii) Experience of working in E-Office system.
(iii) Retired Officers with experience in Internal Audit, accounts will be preferred.
1. The applicants should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission to all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
2. Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the application form including age, Education Qualification, details of valid Community / PwD Certificates etc., as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after the last date for applying. If any of the claim by the candidate is found to be incorrect, it will lead to the rejection of the candidature.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications / experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for Certificate Verification / Interview. Any experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
4. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level of relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
5. The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
6. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all posts advertised and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Candidates must produce original documents at the time of appearing for Certificate Verification / Interview / whenever the same is called for.
7. Applications received through incomplete / not on prescribed format / without relevant documents will not be considered.
8. Candidate shortlisted for Certificate Verification / Interview will be informed through Institute website (www.nitt.edu) and through e-mail (as mentioned by the candidate in the application form) on or before 22.08.2020.
9. Any dispute with regard to the selection process will be subject to court / tribunal having jurisdiction over Tiruchirappalli.
10. Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. Interim enquiries will not be entertained. If it is found at any stage that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated.
11. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website, www.nitt.edu periodically for updates regarding the recruitment process. The Institute shall retain the applications of the non – shortlisted candidates only for three months after the completion of the recruitment process.
1. Date of advertisement: 14.08.2020
2. Last date for submission of scanned application through e-mail: 20.08.2020
3. Publication of Shortlisted Candidates: 22.08.2020
4. Date of Certificate Verification/ Interview: 25.08.2020
5. Tentative Joining Date: 01.09.2020
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 620 015, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure :
1. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level of relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
2. The provisionally shortlisted candidates should attend the interview (Video Conferencing mode) on 25.08.2020 from 09:30 am, failing which their candidature will be rejected. A detailed e-mail will be sent to the shortlisted candidates in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited for the temporary position of Consultant (Audit) in the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. Prescribed application form and other details may be downloaded from the Institute’s website i.e., http://www.nitt.edu. Duly filled in prescribed application form along with the supporting documents should be submitted by email ([email protected]) on or before 20th August 2020, 05:30 pm.
2. The scanned copy of the duly filled in application along with the following supportive documents should be submitted by email ([email protected]) on or before 20th August 2020, 05:30 pm.
(i) 10th standard and 10+2 Mark sheets.
(ii) UG certificate in original and PG certificate (if applicable).
(iii) Certificate for other qualifications such as ICWA / CA, etc.
(iv) Experience certificates / documents.
(v) Last pay / Salary drawn certificate and service certificate. The scanned copies of the above certificates (as a single pdf file) should be submitted by email.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Tiruchirappalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.