Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Junior Research Fellow Position as per the details given below, for ISRO – RESPOND research project, under the principal investigator Dr. S. Kumaran, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, Tamil Nadu.
1. Title of the Project: Development of Multi-component Refractory Alloy Carbides for Extreme Operating Environment by Spark Plasma Sintering
2. Funding Agency for the Project specimen: ISRO – Respond
3. Project Positions and Number: JRF, One
4. Qualifications: M.E./M.Tech. in Metallurgy (Process Metallurgy, Industrial Metallurgy) / Materials Science and Engineering with valid GATE score
5. Emoluments: Rs.31000/Month +16% HRA
6. Duration: Two years from the date of Appointment
7. Job Description: Conduct of experiments, characterization, analysis and report preparation