1. Posts: Lead Product Development
2. Experience: 5+ years’ experience in product management in banking, payments, finance, technology, or consulting industries in similar job functions
3. Qualification: MBA mandatory (Bachelors – any specialization)
4. Role Contour – Be accountable for Product Development & Product Management of UPI product and manage the complete product life cycle delivery.
5. Accountabilities- Responsible for complete Product Lifecycle – Product Note, BRD creation, Solutioning, Design, Development, Testing, Performance engineering, Risk, Recon & Settlement – Working with different stakeholders to implement the Business Requirements for the final Launch. Oversee and manage a suite of Digital payments products / variants / portfolio Analysing the business requirement and developing the product right from the conceptualization stage, constructing the product path, go live & commercialisation. Undertake projects and activities to achieve the assigned Income lines and monitoring cost lines for the product. Own the P&L. Responsible for client interaction with business users, consult with regard to high impact changes, responsible for change request and enhancements.
6. Product Life Cycle & Product Lead’s responsibility: Product Conceptualisation: Understand market, customer trends, opportunities, user and bank / ecosystem pain points, how to differentiate regulatory understanding. Product Design: Design Thinking, agile approach, customer experience Product Development: Design & document tech specification and test cases. Product Go Live: Identifying pilot study and ensure product success. Product Commercialisation:Drive users, value, volume, ecosystem. Collaborate with Relationship Managers to drive the product objective. Work with marketing team to drive B2B & B2B2C positioning & demand for the product. Product Management: Own P&L, Risk Management, Revenue, Cost, Market Interface and Compliance.