Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
1. The application with bio-data of the eligible and willing officer(s). in the Annexure- l, who could be relieved in the event of selection, may please be forwarded by parent depanment through proper channel to the Development Commissioner at the above mentioned address On or before 45 (forty five) days from the date Of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News, along with the following documents:-
a) A Copy of complete and up-to-date confidential reports and ACR/APAR Gradings tor the last five years;
b) Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate;
c) Details of minor or major penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years. If no penalties have been imposed. it should be so stated
2. The bio-data duly supported by documents will be assessed by the Selection Committee while selecting candidates for appointment to the concerned post on deputation basis. Application. received after the last date or without the confidential reports and other necessary documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
3. The appointment will be on transfer on deputation basis for three years. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
4. Number of post(s) and station of posting may differ depending upon actual requirement at the time of selection and DC, NSEZ reserves the right to modify and/or withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
5. Hindi Version Of the vacancy circular follows at website : www.nsez.ggv.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NSEZ, please click on the Apply Now button below.