Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I against two vacancy of Senior Scientific Assistant (Group B Non Gazetted) in pay level -7 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (corresponding to pre-revised scale of pay of Rs 6500-200- 10500) in the office of the Director General Weapons & Electronics System Engineering Establishment (WESEE).
1. Post Name: Senior Scientific Assistant
2. Pay level -7 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (corresponding to pre-revised scale of pay of Rs 6500-200- 10500)
3. Eligibility Conditions : Deputation: Officer of the Naval Headquarters/DRDO, Ministry of Defence)
(a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
(ii) With three years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Level – 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (corresponding to prerevised scale of pay of Rs 5500-175-9000) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
(i) Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent;
(ii) Two years experience in design and development or prototype hardware or software, fabrication of such prototypes including testing and documentation.
4. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Govt shall ordinarily not exceed three years
5. Deputation/Re-employment (For ex-servicemen) The Armed Forces Personnel of the rank of JCO or Equivalent in the Navy/Air Force holding posts in the equivalent rank of electrical artificer mechanician class-Ill and above who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and have the qualifications and experience prescribed above for deputation shall also be considered. If selected such officers will be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the armed forces.
6. Thereafter they may be continued on re-employment terms. In case such eligible officers have retired or have been transferred to reserve before the actual selection to the post is made, their appointment will be on re-employment basis. Note: Re-employment upto the age of superannuation with reference to civil post
7. No of Post: 02