The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral based industries. The Corporation has achieved an annual turnover of Rs.3975 crores in the FY 2019 -20. The OMC intends to engage the following IT Professionals on fixed term contract basis for designing, implementing, maintaining and administering the IT networks of the Corporation for which applications are invited from dynamic & competent professionals for filling up the Post.
1. Posts: IT Network Administrator
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/ Electronics)/MCA from an AICTE/ UGC recognized Institute. OR Graduation from recognized University and mandatorily with CCNA/ CCNP/CCIE or relevant network certification.
4. Experience: Minimum 05 years of post qualification experience in designing, implementation & monitoring of IT network
5. Key Skills Desired :strong Understanding Of Network Infrastructure And Network Hardware. Ability To Think Through Problems And Visualize Solutions. Ability To Implement, Administer, And Troubleshoot Network Infrastructure Devices, Including Wireless Access Points, Firewall, Routers, Switches And Controllers. Knowledge Of Application Transport And Network Infrastructure Protocols. Ability To Create Accurate Network Diagrams And Documentation For Design And Planning Network Communication Systems. Design And Implementation Skill Of Physical Lan/wan Layer. Knowledge Of Configuration & Administration Of Network Switches & Routers, Wi-fi Ap, Lan Controller Etc. Knowledge On Installation, Monitoring & Troubleshooting Of It Hardware Including End Points. Ability To Configure Windows Server For Dns, Dhcp Etc. Provides Specific Detailed Information During Selection Of Hardware And Software. Ability To Quickly Learn New Or Unfamiliar Technology And Products Using Documentation And Internet Resources. Ability To Work With All Levels Of Staff Within And Outside Of It And Outside The Organization. A Self-starter Able To Work Independently But Comfortable Working In A Team Environment. Good Analytical And Problem-solving Skills. Must Have Experience In Network Security. Should Have Experience In Managing Large Scale Cctv System With Command And Control Center.
6. Scope Of Work/ Job Description: Configuration, Maintenance And Administering Of It Networks And Related Computing Environments Including Systems Software, Applications Software, Hardware, Etc. Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required. Implementation of IT network including Next Gen Network, LAN, WAN, VLAN Configuration, DHCP Management, etc. Monitoring traffic load in network and use of firewall & load balancer. Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems. Replacing faulty network hardware components when required. Configuration & Administration of Network Switches & Routers, Wi-Fi AP, LAN Controller etc. Collaborate with FMS professionals about solving existing system problems. Should help to locate issues related to the managed VC/ Unified Audio Communication and notify the same and assist in its resolution.