The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral based industries. The Corporation has achieved an annual turnover of Rs.3975 crores in the FY 2019 -20. The OMC intends to engage the following IT Professionals on fixed term contract basis for designing, implementing, maintaining and administering the IT networks of the Corporation for which applications are invited from dynamic & competent professionals for filling up the Post.
1. Posts: IT Security Professional
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT / Electronics) / MCA / MBA (Information System) from an AICTE/ UGC recognized Institute and preferably with CISSP/ CISA/ CISM/ CEH or other relevant security certification. OR Graduation from recognized University and mandatorily with CCNA/ CISSP/ CISA/ CISM/ CEH Certification
4. Minimum 05 years of post qualification relevant experience in information security.
5. Key Skills Desired : Extensive Knowledge Of Managing Web Application Firewall (Product) Including Rules Management And Product Administration. Strong Background In Application Security And Well Informed On Key Application Security Controls. Extensive Knowledge Of Web Technologies And Concepts Including Apis, Micro Services Etc. Expertise In Advising Tech Teams On Application Security Vulnerability Remediation. Expertise In Implementation Data Leakage Prevention (Dlp), Dlo And Antivirus, Etc. Strong Understanding Of Networking Concepts. Proven Ability To Understand And Analyze Highly Complex Issues, Then Apply Experience And Judgment To Develop Sound Recommendations Related To Application And Security Event Identification And Resolution. Ability To Quickly Learn New Or Unfamiliar It Security Technology And Products Using Documentation And Internet Resources. Ability To Work With All Levels Of Staff Within And Outside Of It And Outside The Organization. A Self-starter Able To Work Independently But Comfortable Working In A Team Environment. Excellent Communication Skills – Written, Verbal, Presentation And Interpersonal. Ability To Conduct It Security Awareness Program Within Omc.
6. Scope Of Work/ Job Description : Install Security Measures And Operate Software. Upgrade Systems To Enable Security Software. Install And Upgrade Antivirus Software. Test And Evaluate New Technology. Perform Penetration Testing. Create Security Incident Tickets And Follow Up Till Closure.Gather Feedback From End Users To Continue To Improve Systems. Design, Analyze And Implement Efficient It Security Systems. Monitor And Analyze Cyber Security Event Data From Various Sources. Analyze Cyber Security Events, Prioritize And Recommend/perform The Response Measures. Escalate The Events/incidents To Appropriate Levels And Stakeholders. Coordination With Various Teams For Cyber Incident Response And Remediation Related Activities. Prepare Daily/weekly/monthly Dashboard Reports And Share With Relevant Stake Holders.