On 08/08/2020, OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of ECG Technician.
Online Applications are invited from intending candidates for selection of 34 posts of Staff Nurse 18 posts of Pharmacist, 01 post of X-Ray Technician, 01 post of ECG Technician and 05 posts of ANM on contractual basis.
1. Post Name: ECG Technician
2. No of Post: 01
3. ECG Technician:-+2 Science with 2 years working experience in the field Of ECG from any Government/ Recognised Government Hospital.
4.Remuneration& Condition of Service:- The appointment for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM & X-Ray Technician Will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs. 10000/-, Rs. 9500/-, 9000/- & 9500/-per month (for ISt year) respectively as per Odisha Group-“C” & Group-“D” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA & PG Department Notification No.GAD-SC-RULES-0037 -2017 – 19574 / Gen.dtd.12th September, 2017. The appointment for the post of ECG Technician will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs. 16880/- per month (for ISt year) as per Odisha Group-“B” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA & PG Department Notification No.GAD-SC-RULES-0037 -2017 – 19569 / Gen. dtd.12th September, 2017.The conditions of service for the post of ECG Technician shall be governed by Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 published vide Notification No. GAD- SC-RULES-0061-2013. 1147/Gen dtd.17th January,2014 and the conditions of service for rest of the posts shall be governed by Group C &Group D Posts(Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 published vide Notification No. GAD-SC-RULES-0009-2013.32010/Gen dtd.12th Nov. 2013 alongwith other relevant Rules regulating the services etc.
Age: The prescribed age limit for ANM is from 18 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2019 and age limit for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician & ECG Technician is from 21 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2019(refer to Clause-5(a) of this Advertisement) with usual age relaxation for reserved categories and other special categories as per relevant rules of Govt. in force.
Application Fee: Candidates other than the categories of SC/ST/PwD have to pay a non-refundable examination fees of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only through online mode as detailed at clause-6 of the advertisement to be eligible to apply for the post and submit their online application in OSSC website.
(i) Copy of the registered online application form.
(ii) HSC certificate or equivalent certificate & mark sheet issued by the recognised Board/Council.
(iii) +2 pass Certificate & Mark sheet from any Govt. recognised Board/Council/University.
(iv)Pass certificate and mark sheet in GNM/B.SC Nursing /ANM [Diploma in Pharmacy /Bachelor in Pharmacy/Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology.
(v) Registration certificate from Nursing Board/Pharmacy Council/ State Board of Medical Laboratory Technician & Medical Radiation Technology as per educational qualification of the candidate for different posts.
(vi)ln case of ECG Technician, two years of working experience certificate in the field of ECG in any Government/ Government recognised Hospital.
(vii) Candidates of SC/ST/SEBC category must submit a valid caste certificate issued by competent authority on the date of certificate verification in support of his claim in the said category.
(viii) Candidates have to submit the certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E. standard/Class-VII issued by Principal/Head Master or any other competent authority.
(ix)Certificate of disability (showing permanent disability) issued from the concerned Medical Board of the concerned district in case ofPwD candidates. Pw[) candidates with temporary disability have to produce recent disability certificate to avail the benefit Of age relaxation only.
(x) Documents in support of claim against Ex-servicemen i.e. Discharge certificate, identity Card & P.P.O issued by the appropriate Authority and the same must indicate the Date of Entry, Date of Discharge & Period of Service rendered in Defence forces.
(xi)In-Service contractual employees claiming age relaxation and contractual In-service benefits must submit a Certificate from employer as per proforma prescribed by the Commission vide the Advisory Notice No.3568/OSSC dated 01.11.2019 available in the website of the Commission “www.ossc.gov.in”.
1. Online Applications are invited from intending candidates for selection of 34 posts of Staff Nurse 18 posts of Pharmacist, 01 post of X-Ray Technician, 01 post of ECG Technician and 05 posts of ANM on contractual basis.
2. Candidates must register their valid E. mail Id and Mobile No. while applying for the post through online and keep the same active till completion of this recruitment process to receive important message from the Commission relating to the recruitment.
3. The post of Staff Nurse & ANM are meant for female candidates only.
4. Candidates are to be extra vigilant while filling up the online application form as there is no edit option.
5. No hardcopy of online application/ documents is to be sent to the Commission. The applicants are required to upload the required certificates/documents as listed at clause-7 from( ii to xi) of this advertisement in the “Document Upload” tab. The documents should be in pdf format, clearly visible and in prescribed size as instructed in Clause-I (b).
6. The candidate must submit the correct information/data in the online application form basing on which the candidates shall be allowed to appear the examination at different stages. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred either temporarily or permanently from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by the Commission.
7. Candidates other than the categories of SC/ST/PwD have to pay a non-refundable examination fees of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only through online mode as detailed at clause-6 of the advertisement to be eligible to apply for the post and submit their online application in OSSC website.
Selection Procedure :
1. Stage-I Main (written) Examination – Paper-I Composite Paper- General English (20 questions), Odia language (20 questions) & General Studies- (60 questions) (common question paper for all posts): 100 Marks
2. Paper-II Technical Paper-100 questions (separate question for each type of post as per syllabus prescribed.) – 100 marks
How to Apply :
1. Form Start Date 08-August-2020 11:55 am
2. Form Closing Date 07-September-2020 till 11:55 pm
3. Online Application registration will be made available from ()8.08.2020 till 07.09.2020 by 11.55 P.M in the official website of the Commission “www.ossc.gov.in”. Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
4. The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application.
5. Once the candidate successfully logged in to the application form he/she will be getting 4 tabs 1. Personal Details 2. Additional Details 3. Qualification details 4. Document Upload All the detail data are required in the above 4-tabs need to be furnished correctly by the candidate. The details submitted by the candidate during submission of the registration form will be auto populated in the respective fields of the application form.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from OSSC.To Apply for the job posting from OSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.