1.Candidates may be called for interview after initial scrutiny & no TADA is payable for attending the interview. Candidates are required to send their filled in application as per the format along with necessary documents.
2. After selection, the candidates may be instructed to undergo health checkup like vision testing in PPT Hospital.
3. During interview, candidates shall produce original copy towards proof of retirement I pension book and experience certificate of Railway operation, if any, obtained from Railway I Port Trusts / PSU.
4. The above engagement is purely temporary and terminable at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
5. No payment will be made for the days of absence from his duty and will be paid proportionately,
6. He will be paid wages based on the certificate of the Sr. Manager (BD & TP), Traffic Dept.
7. He shall not be allowed to avail any kind of leave except national holidays, if any, during the contractual engagement He will be for weekly off.
8. He will be allotted with port Trust Quarter type) during the contractual engagement, subject to availability, on payment of usual house rent, water charges and electricity charges as applicable to port trust employees.
9. He will be allowed for availing free medical consultancy at PPT Hospital for self only.
10. He will maintain absolute integrity and devotion to duty & will be liable for penal action for misconduct or causing loss to port property attributable to him during the period of contract.
11. The contract period is six month and extendable further based on performance. Management reserves the right to waive the age limits and / or experience criteria for candidates otherwise found suitable.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. PPT reserves the right either to cancel the notification or increaseJdecrease the number of posts without assigning any reason thereof.
13. Forfull details, please refer to the website:www_paradipport.qov.in
Traffic Manager, Traffc Department, Paradip Port Trust At/Po:- Paradip Port Trust Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142.
Interested Candidates may submit their application form as per Annexure-I by 18.08.2020 in the following address. Traffic Manager, Traffc Department, Paradip Port Trust At/Po:- Paradip Port Trust Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Paradip Port Trust, please click on the Apply Now button below.