On 13/08/2020, PCIM announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma, M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Scientist.
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
1. Post: Sr. Research Scientist (Pharmacopoeial Scientist)
2. Salary: 50,000.00
3. No. of Posts: 07
4. Qualification: Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Institute in Pharmacy/ BioChemistry/ Biotechnology /Pharmacology/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Bio medical Engineering or equivalent. Good knowledge of computers Experience: Minimum 7 years of experience in Testing/Analysis/Research in Pharmaceutical sciences.
5. Period of engagement: The tenure of contract will be for period of ten months. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof.
1. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select all applications received without assigning any reason.
2. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification.
3. Experience may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority
4. Contract will be started from September/October 2020 and end date of contract will be 4-08-2021 or earlier as required
The Administrative Officer (I/c) Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates, who have requisite qualifications and experience, may submit their application online through email [email protected]/speed post in the prescribed format available on IPC website www.ipc.gov.in. The last date for submitting the dully filled in application form with relevant documents of qualification and experience etc. is 24th August 2020.
2. Address for sending the application form i.e., “The Administrative Officer (I/c) Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002”. The envelope may be subscripted “Application for the post of ——————- on contract basis”
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from PCIM, please click on the Apply Now button below.