Applications are invited for 15 Young Professionals to be engaged for one year in Planning and Finance Departments of Haryana on consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month. Format of application, requisite qualifications, experience and other details are available on the website of the Department of Economic & Statistical Analysis, Haryana (www.esaharyana.gov.in).
1. Position: Young Professionals
2. Salary: Rs. 40,000/- per month
3. No of Posts: 15
4. Job Description and Responsibilities: Young Professionals will be required to provide high quality inputs in disciplines like Economics, Finance, Health, Agriculture, Engineering, Urban Development etc. The incumbents will be familiar with the Central and State policies related to finance and economics, development context and challenges about key developmental issues in the State. They should be well versed with the strong writing and analytical skills, ability to write concept papers/notes, background material based on secondary data
5. Eligibility: Post Graduate Indian nationals from recognized State/Central Universities/ Institutions of National and International repute are eligible to apply with following eligibilities :-
a) Master degree with minimum 60% marks in Economics/ Business Economics/ Agriculture Economics/ Public Administration/ Business Administration/ Management/ Commerce/ Chartered Accountant/ ICWA.
b) At least 2 years post qualification experience relevant to the job description. The preference will be given to the persons with work experience in the relevant field supported by published work, policy papers/appraisal/ monitoring of projects & schemes etc.
6. Nature of Work/Place of Work: The Young Professionals may be attached with various branches of Finance and Planning Departments. Other projects/studies as per requirement may also be allotted to them