Subject: – Filling up of various vacant General Central Services Group ‘A’ Gazetted (NonMinisterial) posts in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Faridabad, on deputation basis.
1. Posts: Assistant Director
2. No.of. Posts: (ChemistrY): 07 ,Packaging & Processing) : 01
3. Level 12 [Rs.78800-209200] [Pay lSand – 3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.7600/- as per 6th Pay Commissionl
4. Eligibility Conditions: Officers under the Ce ntral Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Agricultural Universities or Recognised Research lnstitutions or Councils or public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations (il holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or DepartmenU or (ii) with three years, regular service in the grade rendered after thereto on a regular basis in the Level 7 [Rs. 44900- 1-42400 / -l or equivalent pay scales in the parent cadre or Department.
5.M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemis try or M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialisation either in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry, from a recognized University or Insti tutions; and (iil Three years, practical experien ce of work relating to analysis of Pesticides using modern sophisticated analytical instruments such as Fourier Transform Infrared Spetroscopy, High performance Iiqu id chromatography, Gas liquid chromatography, etc. In a Central Government or State Governmen t Department or public Sector Undertaking or Agricultural University or in an Autonomous or Statutory or Semi Government Organisation or in any recognised (i) M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Chemistry or M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialisation either in Organic Chemistry or in Analytical Chemistry, from a recognized University or Institutions; and years’ practical experience in work relating to anatysi.s nf Pesticides using modern sophisticated analytical .u’.i rr”lor.iu. Transform lnfrared Spetroscopy, High performance liquid chromatography, Gas liquid Couuntry Government or State Government University or in an Autonomous or Statutory or Semi Government Organisation or in any recognised Research Institutions or Councils. Research Institutions or C ouncils
Desirable: Doctorate degree in Agricultural Chemistry or Doctorate degree in Chemistry (with Research work on Pesticides related subiects) from a recognized University.
6. Essential : B.Sc. with Chemistry from a recognized University with three years’ experience in packaging plus Certificate Course in Packaging from a recognised Board or University or Institutei or M.Sc. with Chemistry from a recognised University with one year’s experience in packaging plus Certificate Course in Packaging from a recognised Board or University or lnstitute;
Desirable: Two years’ experience in regulations related with dangerious and hazardous goods, tariff and codes of practices for bulk and unit pack distribution of pesticides and related chemicals. The Departmental Plant Protection OfficerfPackaging and Processing) with three years’ of regular service in Level 7 in the Pay Matrix(Rs. 44900-742400) and possessing the essential and desirable qualifications required for deputationists shall also be considered along with outsiders. If he or she is selected to the post, the post shall be deemed to have been filled up by promotion.