Subject: – Filling up of various vacant General Central Services Group ‘A’ Gazetted (NonMinisterial) posts in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Faridabad, on deputation basis.
1. Posts: Deputy Director
2. No.of. Posts: (Weed Science: 03, (ChemistrY): 12 ( Plant Pathology : 09
3. Level 1 1 [Rs.67700-208700] [Pay Band – 3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/- as per 6th Pay Commission]
4. Eligibility Conditions: Officers under the Central Government or State Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Governments or Governments Agricultural Councils; orAutonomous or Statutory Organizations or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or (i) holding anarogous post on a regurar basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) With five years’ in the grade rendered after a ppointntent thereto on a regular basis in posts in t,evel 11 IRs.56100-17750] or equ ivalent in the parent cadre or Department;
5. Essential : (D M.Sc. degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. degree in Agriculture with specialization either in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or lnstitutions; and (iil Three years’ practical experience in the field study of domestic and or foreign plant diseases related to plant virus and plant bacteria.
Desirable: Doctorate degree in PIant Pathology from a recognized University Possessing the following
6. Essential : educational qualifi cations and experience : ( ) M.Sc. Agriculture(Agronomy) with specialization in Weed Science or M.Sc. degree in Botany with Weed Science as a subject, from a recognized University or Institutions; and five years’ practical experience in the field of Weed Science or Weed Control under the Central or State Governments or public Sector Undertakings or Union Territory Administrations or Semi Governments or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Agricultural Universities or Recognised Research Ilnstitutions or Councils.
Desirable: Doctorate degree in Agronomy with specialisation in Weed Scjence from a recognized University
7. Essential: (i) M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Chemistry or M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialisation either in Organic Chemistry or in Analytical Chemistry, from a recognized University or Institutions; and !,) years’ practical experience in work relating to anatysi.s nf Pesticides using modern sophisticated analytical .u’.i rr”lor.iu. Transform lnfrared Spetroscopy, High performance liquid chromatography, Gas liquid Government or State Government University or in an Autonomous or Statutory or Semi Government Organisation or in any recognised Research Institutions or Councils.
Desirable: Doctorate degree in Agricultural Chemistry or Doctorate degree in Chemistry (with Research work on pesticijes .”frt”J.ri1″.t 1 f.r, a recognized University.