On 07/08/2020, Presidency University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A for the position of Research Assistant.
Applications are invited for the following research based positions in The International Growth Centre sponsored project “Herself and her children: How worse off are they? Impact of COVID-19 in Rural Bihar” (IND-20092):
1. Name of the Post: Research Assistants
2. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Economics/Social Sciences.
3. To be appointed for 80 working days for the duration of project to undertake literature survey, undertaking quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and assist in project writing. Payment will be made @ ₤15 / working day for a maximum of 80 days to each staff. No Travel, boarding and subsistence expenses will be paid.
1. Posts are temporary in nature and obligations of Presidency University will end with the termination of the contract period.
2. Payment will be made on a monthly basis based on work actually performed as certified by Principal Investigator.
3. Actual payment will be made in Indian Rupees at the exchange rate prevailing at time of receipt of funds from funding agency.
4. No Travel, boarding and subsistence expenses will be paid.
5. Work will be undertaken from home, and maintaining due precautions for safety of the concerned staff.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called for the interview.
Prof. Zakir Husain, Professor, Department of Economics, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, which may be held over Google meet/skype.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are requested to apply by email to Prof. Zakir Husain ([email protected]) attaching their current CVs only within August 21, 2020 (5.00 PM). Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, which may be held over Google meet/skype. Selected candidates will have to submit copies of their Graduate/Post Graduate mark sheets.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Presidency University, please click on the Apply Now button below.