Engagement of Advisor / Associate Advisor for Projects Division RINL invites applications from the Superannuated Employees of RINL, Other PSUs / Government / SemiGovernment organizations or Private organization of repute for engagement of Advisor/ Associate Advisor on Fixed Tenure or Contract basis as a temporary measure for Projects Division:
1. Post Name: Advisor / Associate Advisor – 01
2. Last Position and Grade held before Superannuation in PSUs/ Govt/ Semi-Govt. / Private Organization: Executive Director (E-9 grade) of Schedule-A CPSE or its equivalent in Private sector with last drawn Monthly total emoluments of not less than 2,50,000 /-
i. Remuneration per month: Advisor – 1,15,000, Associate Advisor – 90,000
3. Last Position and Grade held before Superannuation in PSUs/ Govt/ Semi-Govt. / Private Organization: Chief General Manager (E-8) Schedule-A CPSE or its equivalent in Private sector with last drawn Monthly total emoluments of not less than 2,10,000/-
i. Remuneration per month: Conveyance: 23,000, Accommodation: 12,000, Associate Advisor: Conveyance: 20,000, Accommodation: 10,000
4. Remuneration per month Total: Advisor – 1,50,000/-, Associate Advisor – 1,20,000/-
5. Should be a large Commercial / Public Limited Company with an Average Turnover of not less than ` 3000 Crores in the last 2(Two) preceding financial years before superannuation from the organization. The candidate should enclose the audited Profit and Loss statement of the Company for the said two years as proof.
6. Educational Qualifications: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree BE/B. Tech/B. Sc in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering from a Recognised University/Institute.
7. Experience Criteria: The candidate shall have a track record of at least 20 years of working experience in tall Coke Oven Batteries in an Integrated Steel Plant of capacity of atleast 3 MTPA. Experience in construction of Coke Oven Batteries is desirable.
8. Tenure of Engagement: Initial period of hiring will be for a period of one year (12 months). The period of hiring may be renewed depending upon RINL’s requirement and performance of the selected candidate.
9. Disqualification for Hiring: i. The executives who have separated on grounds of other than Superannuation viz. Premature Retirement, Voluntary Retirement, Medical termination, Resignation and Termination on disciplinary grounds etc., will not be eligible under this Policy. ii. A person against whom Vigilance case or Disciplinary or Criminal proceeding is pending, shall not be eligible for such hiring
10. Termination of the Contract: The contract will stand automatically terminated on completion of the prescribed tenure. The hiring can be terminated even earlier, with one month’s notice in writing by either side.