1. The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (31, March 2021) which may be extended subject to extension of the project duration and at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the requirement of the Centre.
2. The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if, on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with one-month notice.
3. The appointment will be on full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
4. The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and shall be decided by the selection committee for the selected candidate based on his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
5. The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
6. The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent may apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
7. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University. Experience shall be counted for work done after the qualifying degree for the position.
8. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘NoObjection Certificate’ at the time of selection process.
9. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second-class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. Vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
1. The application format is available on our website www.rcb.res.in. Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 25.08.2020.
2. Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed upto 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
3. Note: Retired employees of age upto 62 years who possess relevant experience may also apply for the above positions.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Regional Centre for Biotechnology.To Apply for the job posting from Regional Centre for Biotechnology, please click on the Apply Now button below.