Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory authority of Ministry Of Railways and has been duly constituted in terms Of Extraordinary Gazette Notification dated 31.10.2006. The mandate of RLDA is to generate revenue through long term leasing of “vacant & surplus Railway Land & air space”.
1. Applications are being invited from offcials of Indian Railways/ Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs/ Statutory Authorities and other Government / Semi-Government organizations for the vacancies as under:-
2. Post Name: JGM/ DGM(Law)
3. No of Vacancy: 01
4. Scale of Pay: JGM: PB-4, Level-13( 7th CPC)
ii. DGM: PB-3, Level-12 (7th CPC)
5. Location: New Delhi
6. Terms of Appointment: Normal deputation terms
7. Tenure of Deputation: 5 years (3 years + 2 years i.e. 4th and 5th year extendable by VC/RLDA)
i. JGM (Law): Working on analogous posts or Group A officer working On regular post in Level 13/ Level 12 in any cadre of Indian Railways/ Central Govt/ State Govt., having 9 years Group A service Or its equivalent in PSUs/ Statutory Authorities on regular posts of Legal Department, having degree in Law from a lecognized university.
ii. DGM (Law): Working on analogous posts or Group A/ Group B Gazetted Officer working on regular post in Level 12/ Level 11 in any cadre Of Indian Railways/ Central Govt./State Govt., having 6 years Group A/ Group B service or its equivalent in PSUs/ Statutory Authorities on regular posts of Legal Department, having degree in Law from a recognized university.
9. Desirable: Experience dealing with Real Estate/ Land/ Revenue matters/ Arbitration matters/ service matters/ Company Law matters. Knowledge of Computer