1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC, ST & OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
7. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
8. Appointment will be made on project mode and purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project. Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
9. Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
10. The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
11. Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list
1. Applications in prescribed format (to be downloaded from website) specifying the ‘post applied for’ are invited for the following posts separately along with a copy of duly signed CV to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 19.08.2020 by 3.00 P.M. While applying for the posts, the candidates must mention the ‘project title and post applied for’ in the subject line.
2. Documents to be sent through email to [email protected] mentioning, “Applying for the post of………………….under the project entitled, “………………………………….” In the prescribed format (to be download from the website).
i. CV (Only in PDF/Word format)
ii. All certificates (starting from 10th onwards)
iii. Caste Certificate (for SC, ST & OBC categories)
iv. Recent Photo (Passport size)
v No Objection Certificate from the employer (for In-Service Candidates)
3. Application without copies of Certificate shall not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RMRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.