1. Organization: HSRC Infra-services Ltd (Earlier known as High Speed Rail Corporation of India Ltd.) – A wholly owned subsidiary of RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
2. Title & No. Of Posts: Chief Executive Officer
3. Location: Delhi
4. Duration: 3 years extendable to 5 years and beyond depending on performance.
5. Service/Department: Open from PSU / Private Sector
6. Terms of Appointment: Immediate Absorption
7. Scale of Pay and Perks: Director’s pay-scale of a Schedule-A CPSE.
8. Requirement: The incumbent shall be the head of operation of the company and will report to the Chairman of the company. Major activities of operation will be Business Development in field of infrastructure i.e. mechanized construction, renewal and maintenance of tracks/sidings including construction of metro/high speed rail, solar panel works, communication, transmission line works, etc. by bidding for contracts for construction in India and abroad. It is desirable that the candidate have experience of following Domestic/International bidding norms of infrastructure industry and contract management.
9. Minimum eligibility: Serving officer in E-8 Grade or above in schedule-A PSU or equivalent grade or At higher level management of private infrastructure company having experience as head of bidding Vertical of company with turnover of at least Rs 1000 cr
10. Note: Cutoff date for age and eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice