Application for filling up 01 post of Junior Laboratory Assistant in the SVP
Academy, Hyderabad – on deputation Basic- Reg.
1. Posts: Junior Laboratory Assistant
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Level – 3 in the Pay Matrix Rs.21 , 700-69, 100/-
4. (a) Laboratory Attendant with six years regular service in level-I (Rs. 18,000-56,900) of pay matrix. (b) Possessing Intermediate or 10+2 pass with Science subjects from a State or Central Government Board or College or State or entral Government recognised Board or College.
5. Note I: The departmental Laboratory Attendant with six years of regular service in level-I in the pay matrix (Rs. 18,000-56,900) and having the educational qualification andexperience prescribed for considering appointment ondeputation basis shall also be considered along with the outsiders and in case departmental Laboratory Attendantselected for appointment, the post shall be deemed to havebeen filled by promotion.
Note 2: The Period of deputation including period of deputationin another ex-cad post held immediately preceding thisappointment in the same or some other organisation shallordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 3: The upper age limit for appointment by deputation not be exceeding fifty-six years as on last date of receipt ofapplication.
6. He will be responsible for getting various kits of investigation filled with requisite materials. He will be responsible for making the beds for footprint casting and leavi surface foot prints for tracing and lifting demonstrations and leaving foot/shoe impression for practical classes. He will maintain the stocks of fumiture items, crime kits, crime museum crime scene articles of the section. He will supervise the cleaning works done by Laboratory Attendant. He will look after the seating arrangements and also look after whether requisite items are shifted to the place of practical.