Sub: Inviting nominations for filling up 08 posts of Stenographer Grade-I in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad – on deputation Basic- Reg.
1. Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade. I
2. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level – 6 in the Pay Matrix
3. Classification of the post: General Central Service Group-‘B’ Non-Gazetted Ministerial
4. Eligibility Criteria:
a. Deputation:Officers working under the Central Government Organisation/ departments holding analogous post on regular basis in Level-6 in the Pay Matrix in the parent cadre or department; or Stenographer Grade.II with 10 years regular service in level-4 in the pay matrix working under the Central Government Organisation/departments.
5. Note 1: The Department officer in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible of consideration for appointment on Deputation. Similarly, the deputationist shall not be eligible for Consideration for appointment by promotion.
6. Note 2: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years and further extendable as per Government of India orders
7. Note 3: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be ‘Not exceeding 56 years’ as on the closing date of the receipt of applications
8. Nature of Duties: He will take dictation in shorthand and transcribe it. He will be responsible for typing of essential or confidential/ secret documents including other typing work as considered necessary. He will attend telephone calls and receive visitors who come to meet the officer. He will fix the appointments and cancel them, if necessary. He will keep a list of engagements, meetings, tours, etc and remind the Officer well in advance about them. He will keep a note of the movement of files. He will collect information and files, and compile data if necessary. He will send routine reminders. He will assist the officer in training related activities. He will do any other work assigned by the officers from time to time.