1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. A separate application form must be submitted for each post/item in the advertisement.
3. Applicants must apply on the prescribed application form available on University Website (www.rlbcau.ac.in). Applications received in any other form will be rejected.
4. Before filling-up the Application Form, the candidates are advised to read General/Special Instructions, Essential Information and other important conditions carefully.
5. Application Form, downloaded from the University website www.rlbcau.ac.in, complete in all respects and duly supported with attested copies of all certificates/testimonials obtained by the candidate should reach the Registrar, Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi-284003 before last date of receipt. Applicant should necessarily indicate his/her telephone/cell phone number/e-mail address and also invariably intimate to the University about any change in the correspondence or permanent/residential address.
6. Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/= (Rs.500/= in case of ST/SC/PwD) and drawn in favour of RLBCAU payable at Jhansi. Women candidates are exempted from payment of prescribed fee. No other means of payment IPO/money orders will be accepted. The date of bank draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back side of the Bank Draft. The candidate should also indicate Advt. No. & date, his/her name and the name of the post for which applied on the back of the Bank Draft. The application fee once paid will not refunded in any case. Note: The applicants for the post of First Comptroller need not to pay the prescribed fee.
7. The candidate on deputation/ Foreign Service should get his/her application forwarded from his/her parent office under intimation to office in which he/she is on deputation/Foreign Service.
8. Applicant from abroad may indicate the approximate date of his/her return to India.
9. In case of selection of in-service candidates, their services shall be regulated in accordance with the statutory provisions of the University as are in vogue or as may come into force from time to time.
10. Applications, which are incomplete/not on the prescribed, form/received after the due date/received without the prescribed application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
11. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up all or any of the posts without assigning reason thereon.
12. The crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates for each post will be as on 01-07-2020.
13. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed proforma strictly typed/hand written. Candidates before applying for the post(s) must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteria / essential qualification / age etc. prescribed for the post (s). Candidates not fulfilling the requisite eligibility requirements prescribed here-in-above, as on the last date of receipt of Application Forms, need not to apply. If any information furnished by the candidates is found false at any stage, his/her appointment will be cancelled.
14. Candidates are advised to send their applications by speed/registered post addressed to the Registrar, Rani 6 Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi – 284003. 15. Applicants are advised to super-scribe the words (in capital letters) “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF at the top of the envelope containing the Application Form.
16. Closing date for receipt of applications will be 20 August, 2020. In case of candidates residing and posted in Lahaul&Spiti Distt &Pangi sub division Chamba Distt of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy and Amindivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Laddakh Division of J&K State, Sikkim, last date will be 31 August, 2020.
17. RLBCAU is an autonomous organization. The service conditions of the appointee(s) shall be governed in accordance with the Statutes and Rules of the University as are in force with amendments or as may come into force from time to time, together read with the provisionsof Government of India Rules.
18. It will be open to the University to consider names of suitable person(s) (who may not have applied for the post in response to this Advertisement) for the posts advertised here-in- above.
19. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and entertained at all.
20. Persons employed may be posted/transferred to any Institution within the jurisdiction of the RLB Central Agricultural University. 21. Any interim enquiry regarding applications will not be entertained.
22. Candidate is advised to visit the University website www.rlbcau.ac.in regularly for updates (Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement). They may also be communicated through their registered e-mail address. No other form of communication will be used.
23. Canvassing in any manner shall lead to disqualification.
24. The University reserves the right to: a. Withdraw any advertised post(s) under any category at any time without assigning any reason thereof. b. Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in future; c. To fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview; d. Relax the age/qualifications/experience at its discretion.
25. Only the candidates short listed by the Screening Committee will be called for interview by determining the ratio between the number of vacancies and number of candidates. The ratio shall not normally exceed 1:20 maximum and minimum ratio shall not be less than 1:3 for each post subject to the condition that a minimum of 60% marks in the screening is secured by the candidate to be eligible for the interview call for all above mentioned posts. The screening will be done on the basis of a score card prescribed for each post (AnnexureI, II,). The weightage to score card marks and interview will be in the ratio of 70: 30 for the post of Dean/Associate Professor.
26. Call letters to attend the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. No Correspondence will be made with applicants who are not shortlisted/not called for interview. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the University Website and their e-mail regularly.
27. The decision of the University in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode of selection, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
28. The following categories of persons shall not be eligible to apply for any position in the University: i) Who has been convicted by any Court of Law or any criminal proceedings are pending against him; ii) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; iii) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person. Provided that the Competent Authority of the University may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of these rules; iv) Who is not a citizen of India; and v) Any other category of person disqualified for appointment by the Government of India/UGC from time to time.
29. Instructions for Completion of Part-B a. The candidates are advised to carefully go through the details of Score Card and the “Information for the candidates” relevant to the post applied for. b. Part B of the application form should be filled up carefully as it is considered for evaluation and scoring. c. Each parameter mentioned in Part-B carries a certain weightage of marks. The Screening Committee will go through the application for evaluation and award of scores. Hence, the candidates are instructed to fill them legibly or even type on separate sheets. d. Any other information: May include any significant contribution relevant to the post applied for or not covered elsewhere. In case of candidates dealing with work related to coordination/ facilitation, significant contributions can be given here for evaluation against other parameters explained above. e. Providing any false information or claim may render the candidate liable to action as deemed fit by the University including disqualification of candidature
1. MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and are further advised to satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice with respect to minimum eligibility will be entertained. NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. NOTE – II: In the event of number of applications being large, the University will adopt short-listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods: a. On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the DQs if more than one DQ is prescribed; b. On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; c. On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; d. By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications; and e. Or any other criteria as Screening Committee decide.
2. The direct recruitment to the above-mentioned posts in the University shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committees.
3. The candidates from Non-Government organizations are required to submit form-16 for claiming their monthly emoluments in support of their claimed experience.
4. As per act, statutes and rules of the university, the appointing authority for all regular posts is Board of Management of the University.
5. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria on the last date of receipt of application. If on verifications at any time before or after the interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, their candidature will be cancelled.
6. All appointments made shall be provisional and subject to verification of certificates through proper channels. The University shall verify the documents and antecedents of the applicant at the time of appointment or anytime during the tenure of the service. In case it is found at any point of time that any documents / information submitted by the candidate is false or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information, the services of the selected candidate shall be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Panel Code for production of false certificates.
7. Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendments/notice/updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University websites www.rlbcau.ac.in only. Further, the university will not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers. RLBCAU will not be responsible for invalid/wrong e-mail ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their e-mail, SMS and RLBCAU website: www.rlbcau.ac.in for updates.
8. Mere fulfilling eligibility conditions will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. Stringent criteria will be applied for shortlisting the candidates. The University reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
9. This advertisement contains department/discipline wise vacant positions. However, each department/ discipline may require a particular specialization, therefore, the university reserves the right to shortlist/select candidates as per requirement of specialization/research area.
10. Candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. from foreign Universities should enclose “Equivalence Certificate”, issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, without which their candidature will not be considered and application will be rejected. However, the persons who have acquired Ph.D. degree from Foreign University through nomination by MHRD’s foreign scholarship programme will be exempted from the Equivalency Certificate.
11. All the qualifications and experience will be counted up to the last date of applications. Any additional qualification and experience acquired after the closing date will not be taken into account at the time of screening/selection.
12. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the post and the decision of the university in this regard will be final.
13. The University may increase or decrease number of advertised posts without prior notice.
14. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
15. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
16. Higher initial pay may be considered for exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates if recommended by the selection committee.
17. Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower position in the same area of specialization.
18. The reservations/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates will be provided as per the existing Govt. of India/UGC rules. The SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates must upload and attach the relevant certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC certificate (Non Creamy Layer) and EWS certificate should be issued on or after 01.07.2019. If the relevant certificates for respective reserved categories are not uploaded with the application, the application shall be rejected.
19. A candidate belonging to any reserved category who desires to be considered for any unreserved post also besides the posts under reserved category, will have to submit separate forms for unreserved posts and reserved posts.
20. Any candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, who wish to apply for any unreserved post, will not be given any relaxation of marks (10th/12th/Degrees/Diploma/NET etc.) and age etc.
21. In case the applicant wants to claim benefits under the PwD category, the applicant’s relevant disability should not be less than 40 per cent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be attached with the application.
22. The process of selection may be by a presentation/ seminar/interview or a combination thereof.
23. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. In case the candidate who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and still apply will do so at their own risk and cost. Please note that the university is not responsible for incorrect entries and fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
24. The University will not send any information by post. RLBCAU will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID mentioned by the candidates or for delay/ non receipt of information related to call letter for document verification/interview etc. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide correct email ID & Mobile No. and regularly check email, SMS and website: www.rlbcau.ac.in from time to time.
25. Separate application (along with application fee) should be filled for each post applied for.
26. Any change of address from the one given in the application form should be communicated to the university.
27. The salary of retired/superannuated persons, if selected, will be fixed as per UGC letter No. F.71-6/2012(CU) Dated 03.04.2013 i.e. after deducting pension from last pay drawn.
28. The applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations submit their application through proper channel. However to avoid delay they may send the advance copy. The candidate who do not apply through proper channel must submit NOC from their employer at time of Interview, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
29. In case of in-service candidates from private sector, relieving letter from the employer at the time of joining must be submitted.
30. The age of the superannuation for all the posts is as per UGC norms.
31. The university employees are covered under “National Pension System” introduced by the Government of India. Those who are appointed on deputation, payment of both leave salary and pension contribution will be as per rules.
32. Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in interview.
33. The University reserves the right to place the curriculum vitae of any person for any post for the consideration of selection committee; to consider “in-absentia” or interview through “Video Conferencing”.
34. After the interview in case of selections the appointment will be provisional and is subject to the community certificate being verified through the proper channels. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidate to belong to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PWD/EwS is false, his/her services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of false certificate.
35. The University will get verified all the certificates in support of qualification, experience etc. submitted by candidates, from the issuing authority. If any document is found to be false/ fake/ incorrect/ malafide at any stage of verification before or after appointment, the document in question shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate for this misconduct including rejection of his/her candidature which shall lead to termination of his/her appointment, if already appointed.
36. The appointment of a fresh candidate will be subject to police verification. In case, the report of the police with regard to his/her conduct, character, antecedent etc. is not found to be satisfactory, the provisional appointment shall be withdrawn/cancelled/terminated forthwith without notice.
37. The candidate shall attend the interview at the designated place and time at his/her own expenses. However, the outstation candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwD categories shall be reimbursed to and fro rail fare (sleeper class) for self only for attending interview. In case any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare (shortest route) shall be paid on production of ticket. However, fare for first 30 KM of the journey shall not be reimbursed. The above mentioned concessions shall not be admissible to those SC/ ST/ PwD candidates who are already in Central/ State Government Service/ or holding any other employment.
38. In case of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University in regard to this recruitment, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Uttar Pradesh at District Court at Jhansi and High Court at Prayagraj
The Registrar, Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi – 284003.