SIDBI is a Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing and development of MSME sector in India. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), in the last seven decades, have contributed to creativity, innovation and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country. The Bank’s Mission is ‘To facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in the MSME eco-system’. The Bank is working with the Vision ‘To emerge as a single window for meeting the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector to make it strong, vibrant and globally competitive, to position SIDBI Brand as the preferred customer friendly institution and for enhancement of shareholders wealth and highest corporate values through modern technology platform’. The Bank believes that its people, process and technology are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are its most valuable asset. SIDBI invites application from interested candidates for the post of Treasury Consultant on Contractual basis as detailed below:
1. Posts: Treasury Consultant
2. Type of the Post Contractual on full time basis.
3. No. of Posts 1 (One)
4. Period of Contract The term of the contract of Treasury Consultant would initially be for a period of Three years, extendable, at sole discretion of the Bank, for a further period of up to two years. The contract can be terminated at 1 months’ notice on either side or salary and allowances (if any) in lieu thereof.
5. Scope of work The Treasury Consultant will report to Top Management of the Bank and will be responsible for: Prepare and implement plans of action for investments based on analyses of financial markets and the current economy. Collaborate with Senior Management / other business functions to understand the Bank’s requirement on deployments while optimising treasury operations. Evaluate the Bank’s Short/long-term borrowing strategies and recommend methods of improvement. Ability to raise/deploy funds from money market/Liquid funds etc. Develop short and medium term Cash Forecast. Streamline short/Long term investing processes while reducing bank cost of raising funds. Knowledge of Cash Management, Aware of banking system and processes, Sound knowledge of Forex management, hedging and risk management. Having hands-on experience on various Treasury Management System/Platforms (SAP, FIS, Reuters, Bloomberg etc.) is a strong asset Analyse and recommend the competitiveness of resource mobilization options available. [existing / fresh]. Suggest suitable strategy for expansion of Treasury operations / hedging the liabilities. Advise on the specific transaction at the time of renewal / fresh swaps with regard to timing, structure and period of swaps depending on market conditions and forecast. Guide ALCO group on interest rate outlook, forecast currency movement, carry out technical analysis, charting etc. Devise Risk management Policy [Internal Control Guidelines] including derivatives. MIS Reports and compliance with regulatory guidelines. Revise / Update Treasury/Forex Manual. Suggest the ways and means to expand Forex activities in line with the AD-III License, including proprietary trading. Increase Treasury team effectiveness across all level of officers through personalized development, coaching and feedback. Any other work, in the area of expertise and in the interest of the Bank as advised by the Bank from time-to-time
6. Educational Qualification (As on August 01, 2020). CA/ ICWA/MBA(Finance)/MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduate Diploma with specialisation in Finance or Post graduation in Finance / Data science/ Risk Management / Mathematics / Economics / Financial Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grade or First Class. Professional Certifications viz. CFA/FRM or any other International certification in Investment Portfolio Management / Treasury Operations shall be added advantage.
7. Experience (As on August 31, 2020) Minimum 15 years of Work Experience, out of which 5 years in a supervisory role handling team, which may be in a Commercial Bank / FI OR other reputed Corporate/ Broker House / Organizations / Government Bodies OR Consultancy Firms of repute engaged in Treasury Operations Consultancy. Preference shall be given to candidates with work experience as Treasury Officer in Supervisory role in Commercial Banks / FIs OR other reputed Corporate/ Broker Houses / Organizations / Government Bodies. Note: Applications without relevant experience certificate would be rejected. Important: The Bank reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in educational qualification and minimum work experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview
8. Remuneration Upto `42.00 Lakh, based on experience/profile of the candidate. Annual increment, up to 5% of CTC finalised initially, may be considered by the Bank, based on performance.