Advertisement For Temporary/ Contractual Posts At Some District And Block Levels Under Poshan Abhiyaan Assam:
1. Posts: District Coordinator
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Essential Qualification and Experience: Graduate or Certification/ Diploma in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years experience in application maintenance & support. Good oral and written communication skills in local language. Computer literacy must. Willingness to travel a must. Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged.
4. 4 years experience in application maintenance and support. Formal training on IT/ computer . Experience working with technology and software application support . Proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks within a team environment. Great attention to detail and problem solving skills
5. Scope of Work: Supporting training of Block helpdesk in ICT-RTM.
2. Supervise Block helpdesk.
3. Support District level ICDS officials on usage of CAS system.
4. Escalate issues as needed.
5. Logging and managing issues in the Issue Tracker application (CAS application).
6. Provide general application support i.e. solve issues escalated from Block level in regard to mobile application, web application or reporting.
7. Extend help for lost/stolen phones.
8. Monitor worker activity reports.
9. Follow up on actions from activity reports.
10. Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Director.